Introduction

Okay so, y=80x-5 will need to be multiple twice in order to be subtracted by 4y-20=8x.

"Ooh Mason!"

2y=160x-10 is the new equation. Now to rearrange 4y=2--

"Mason!"

That was it. THAT WAS IT.

I slammed my math book closed and stormed towards my window. This has been going on for an hour now. Grabbing a rock specifically collected for these occasions. My mind was going absolutely crazy.

I aimed it at the target and threw it with no remorse. The sounds coming from next door fuelling my anger.

"MASON, SHUT THE HELL UP. I'M DOING HOMEWORK" I yell. I could feel my face reddening.

Suddenly I'm faced with opened windows and a very annoyed face... that belonged to a very naked body. I quickly shut my eyes.

"Evelyn take that stick out of your ass, I'm having some fun. Why don't you take a chill pill and do the same?" His words only angered me more.

I opened my eyes, glad he had the decency to cover up down there. How dare he speak to me like that. He has dog poo and I had no problem telling him this everyday.

"Mason the day I listen to you and take notes will be the day my house collaspes" I seethed. His face just seemed to irritate me tonight.

"I detect a hint of jealousy. Did you want to come over later and stay the night?" He smirked. I really truly hate this guy.

Mason Key was referred to as a legend by the guys and a great bed experience by every girl he's slept with and lets clarify. There's a lot of girls on his list.

Though I can see where they come from. With his dark brown hair that was messy enough to seem tussled and his mysterious and charming green eyes. Girls we're anything but drawn to his looks. Especially with his body that he flaunts everyday. Girls were always drooling.

Though I may seem like I could easily be one of his girls, I could never get past his damn arrogance. The way he automatically assumes he is the greatest gift of God.

We've been living together ever since I could remember. Our families friends, Mason and I enemies.

Plus he was a nightmare of a window neighbour. I could never get my homework done.

I groaned, "Im repulsed you'd even consider that Mason, I really am."

"Hey the truth is the truth. Now that we've settled this, I have some business to attend to" he smirked again, wiggling his eyebrows. I almost puked

"Your a pig Mason!" I yell before he closes his window, trying to hold down my dinner.

"A very lucky pig at that" he retorted through the gaps.

Returning to my homework with earphones in place I re-opened my text book and tried to ignore the exaggerated noises coming from the ass-kings house.

One day he'll get the karma he deserves and I'll be in the front row to witness it with a box of popcorn.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So this is a new story that I've had lingering in my head for quite some time. Don't mind me if it's a bit fast paced, I basically just want to dive into the story plot. ^.^ . Don't worry tho, I'll constantly edit the chapters to ensure it has all the details and descriptions it needs.

So I hope you guys enjoy the new life between Evie and Mason.

Don't forget to vote, comment and enjoy!

Love you guys xx