Harry trotted down the rock path and was about to go back to his cabin, to see who was there, when suddenly a voice caught his attention. 

"Yo Matty! I'm open!" Louis called out, waving to his teammate. Harry assumed the boy's name was Matty. Harry realized every kid on the field was wearing a matching red and blue jersey. Had Louis made the footie team!?

Harry's heart skipped a beat.

Harry counted about fifteen people on the field. Maybe fourteen. Harry shuffled down the dirt road, careful to stay free of upturned rocks and roots. He walked sideways down the thin path, grabbing hold of trees with his left hand, but kept his gaze on Louis.

Why did he have to look so hot? Harry could barely take it. He had only known Louis for like a day but already he wanted to run up to him and be best friends or boyfriends or something. He wanted Louis to be his.

Louis was diving for an oncoming ball and blocked it with his forehead, sending it back towards Matty. Louis stood up, clapped his hands together loudly, and grunted in a way Harry knew only happened in sports.

Harry made his way to the edge of the forest, peering out at the field, pretending to be watching the game but in reality he was only focused on Louis Tomlinson.

Harry's heart started beating faster as he watched Louis lift his jersey up to his mouth and Harry got, for the second time in the short amount of hours they've known each other, a view of Louis' nicely formed and tan stomach. Harry didn't think the show could get any better. That was until Louis dumped his water bottle over himself.

It was like a movie. The water rushed down his face and dripped off his chin like a waterfall. Now Harry couldn't tell the difference between what was sweat and what was only water. Louis chugged the last bit before throwing the bottle to the side and his muscular legs carried him across the field to meet his teammates.

Harry nearly passed out.

Louis was hot!

He wasn't only cute. He wasn't only adorable. He wasn't only perfect.

Louis Tomlinson was hot and Harry had a crush on him.

Harry accepted the truth.

After about knowing each other for a total of about 20 hours, Harry had realized his liking for Louis Tomlinson was a crush. And a big one!

The rest of the match went by quickly. Harry had to sit down the moment Louis took his shirt off. He was down an arm and couldn't afford to hurt himself anymore.

Louis was good a football. Like really good. Harry thought he could be a professional. He was only sixteen but he could still give a few professionals a run for their money. He was like a god! A football god!

Harry didn't even realize when the players started to pack up and leave the field. He clawed at the bark of a nearby tree and hauled himself up. God, this week was going to suck.

"Lou!" Harry cleared his throat. "Louis!"

Louis threw a new white t-shirt over his head and looked up. His eyes widened and a large, genuine, beautiful smile formed on his cheeks. "HARRY!" He yelled, dashing towards him.

Louis spread his arms wide, his smile growing the closer he came, but at the last moment, the boy skidded to a stop and stumbled forward. "H – Harry! OH MY GOD! WHERE'S YOUR ARM!?" He cupped his hands over his mouth and looked Harry up and down.

Harry laughed. "It's still here, Lou. Don't worry. I'm not an amputee yet."

Louis didn't laugh. "Harry ... I'm so sorry. I –"