Queenie pov: Today has been a day I just got done packing up our tent and Merch. Now I just needed to relax .

I walked to my tour bus and collapsed on the couch. I let out a really loud grunt .

"You good queenie?" Andrew said with a chuckle.

"I guess I'm just so tired , I'm glad we have off tomorrow" I said while removing my hair from my ponytail.

"I hear ya.. But are you coming tonight?" He sat in the couch next to me .

"I'm still thinking about it I'm seriously the most socially awkward person on warped tour so I'm still thinking ...plus what am I supposed to wear?"

He looked at me and smirked "just don't look like a fuck"

He then patted me on the shoulder and left out of our bus .

I decided to look through my closet to see if I had anything "non-fuckish" to wear.

I found a black lace long sleeve dress and some really cute black heels with a bow on the back .

I stared at it for a few minutes then pulled the post it note out of my pocket .

Warped tour party!
7-1 am
Drinks will be provided
Meet at the plaza hotel
Dress in club wear 😛

I sighed and looked at the time on my cellphone .

5:47! Shit I gotta get ready . I quickly slipped on the dress and heels and did my makeup and hair as quickly as possible .

I then grabbed my phone and car keys and locked the door to my tour bus .

I made my way over to the private parking lot where my bmw M3 was awaiting me .

I got in my car and turned my gps on so I could locate the hotel .

I soon arrived , I could see pierce the veil was waiting for me at the entrance they waved to me as I parked my car .

I stepped out of my car and locked it .

" damn queenie! You look good." Vic said as he hugged me .

"Thanks Vic .."

"We rented the pool area out for the night, apparently they have a good ass outside bar and we even have a dj!" Vic said while walking me through the lobby . 

I heard a really loud noise from behind me ,I saw a white Ferrari pull up and soon after fronz  stepped out of the car ..

"Oh great" I sped up my walking and started to panic . He can't see me.

I reached the pool area and immediately got greeted by black veil brides, neck deep , New Year's Day and many more people .

"Hey do you want a drink? " Andy biersack asked me .

"Sure!" I was trying to avoid meeting with fronz .

Andy handed me a cup of shitty beer , "thank you " I said with a smile.

I then made my way to a corner table sitting with the whole pierce the veil crew and Andrew .

"Fronz is here " Andrew whispered in my ear ..

"Yeah I'm aware." I started looking around and I was taken by surprise ..

To be continued ..