Prepareing for the wedding

Laurence's POV
I'm so exited today is the big day I can't wait for me and aph to be married this is so exiting. We decided to have the wedding at the spot we first met and we are doing on the 10th anniversary of us meeting there so many people are coming because of when Aphmau was Lord of Phoenix drop we have cadenza finishing off apps dress and I'm already in my suit so are all the bridesmaids and my best man any guesses who it is?? Well Garroth literally begged me for it and I was going to pick Dante but oh well I hope garroths good and doesn't get in a fight with the priest(a/n idk why I choose zane as the priest he was the first person I thought off) Why did Aph choose Zane out of everyone in the whole village so here are aphs bridesmaids there's kawaii~chan Donna and her maid of honer Katelyn.

~time skip to the wedding~

Omg the music just started playing (press the video to start it playing) and I saw Aph being walked down aisle by Levin and Malachi. When she got down to where I was standing and Aph said to me" I can't wait to be your wife" I was so exited to hear that Zane said all the boring stuff and after we said I do I picked her up and ran to the after party it went on for an hours it felt like days when we danced are way into Malachi and levin by accident they both hugged me and said they were glad to have me as a father I couldn't have had a big smile on my face ever again after the after party me and Aph went home and fell asleep while watching mamma Mia (I kinda love this film IRL so that why I picked it) I picked up Aph bridal style and I carried her to bed and we fell asleep.

---------------------------

Okay so that's it for chapter one I hope u enjoyed and if u did please comment vote and like this and follow me if u can help me with ideas that too would be greatly appreciated I would also like to thank everyone who's laurmau and other ship books I've read for all the great ideas and inspiration also call me what ever Lucy or Ellie my main nickname on minecraft. Peace Love Bai