"Your beautiful just the way you are you don't need this pen thingy okay" I said referring to the thing in my hand. She blushed and I put my hand on her cheek. I was leaning in and so was she but, I couldn't kiss her.......yet. Even though I kissed her before for the paparazzi.

"Sorry" we said at the same time. We got to Premios Juventud and posed together. We went inside and just played around with each other. I got a text from Stacy.

~TEXTS~

Stacy:

You have to make this relationship look real so far it looks like you two are being forced together and it's not supposed too!!

Me:

What am I suppose to do I'm not an actor I'm a singer

Stacy:

Stop playing around Geoffrey I'm not kidding

Me:

Who said I was playing around

Stacy:

Make it believable!!

Me:

What am supposed to do

Stacy:

You know what normal couples do make out outside in public, hold hands and take pictures together I don't know and I don't care just make it believable!!

~END OF TEXTS ~

I didn't bother to reply she was getting on my nerves. I looked at Jenny and saw that she was texting Stacy too. She looked pissed off.

"Hey everything okay?" I asked noticing her face looked like she was about to kill someone.

"Yea Stacy wants us to-"

"Make out in public I know" I interrupted her. She was about to respond but then the show started.(let's skip to where he wins his first premio and I'ma just put a pretend a speech to every award just in case you think he actually said it haha since Jenny doesn't exists).

"Y el ganador es PRINCE ROYCE!" I got up and gave a quick kiss to Jenny since you know I have to make it 'believable'.

"Gracias a todos mis fans que botaron por mi los amo y a mi familia and mi hermosa novia Jenny te amo gracias love you guys"(thank you everybody to my fans who voted for me and my family and for my beautiful girlfriend Jenny I love you thank you love you guys)I said. Oh yea that had to make our relationship believable. I went to my seat and whispered to Jenny.

"Did you like my speech?" She blushed.

"Totally" she said giggling she was so adorable. I received a text from Stacy it said.

Stacy:

Excellent that's the relationship I wanted to see!

She really is a pain in the ass. I showed the text to Jenny and she just laughed. Some guy came by to tell me it was time for me to perform. I waved to Jenny since there wasn't any cameras. I changed and was ready to perform.

~JENNY'S POV~

I waited for Geoffrey to perform man did I love darte un beso!!! I wish there were cameras for Geoffrey to kiss me. I know I'm cocky whatever I wanted to kiss him in the car but he was the one who ruined the moment. I'm not complaint though he did say my name in his speech and I'm his 'hermosa novia' lol I wish I was. The song started and everybody went crazy.

"Amarte como te amo es complicado......." His voice started but, it killed me a little when he flirted with the dancers even though I know it was an act. An act just like our 'relationship'. The song soon ended and he came back and he intertwined our hands I blushed so much I probably look like a tomato. He whispered in my ear.