"You know when we were kids?" He said after a few minutes of silence, and I nodded in response. "Well do you remember them like two years I couldn't leave you alone?"

"Yes." I smiled and stared into his eyes.

"Well I was crushing on you so damn hard." He confessed with a chuckle, and bit his lip as he smiled. My heart done flips as he did, but I never understood why.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked curious, as I smiled.

"Because you know how it is, we were just kids." He smiled nervously. "But scientists or some shit say, if a crush lasts longer than four months it's love.."

"And where did you learn that?" I asked, wondering how on earth he would know that.

"Facebook..." He trailed off. "But the point isn't where I learnt it, it's what I meant behind it."

I thought about what he was saying and added it all up inside my head. I was shocked when I finally realised what he had just admitted to. Immediately I wondered if he still felt the same, even though so much time has passed. Also if he didn't, why would he have bothered to tell me about something that was meaningless to him now. My mind races and I finally bottled up the courage to ask him the question that burned in my mind.

"Do you still l-"

DING! DONG!

Before I could finish my sentence, the doorbell echoed through the house muting me in the process. The moment to ask and keep on the subject had now gone. He had already removed his hands that were placed in my lower back and readied himself to answer it with me.

"Sorry." I apologised as I slid off his lap.

"It's fine baby." He responded and once again I was blushing.

We jogged down the stairs to see who had interrupted me. I opened the door and was greeted by three people, with smiled stretched across their faces.

"Oh my gosh!" Lexi squeaked and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

I returned the hug and she began to jump around in my arms.

"Why didn't you tell me you were flying over?" I said, with excitement in my tone.

Behind Lexi stood William and Lilly with an expression that matched hers. Besides them was a mountain of suitcases looking ready to topple over any minute.

"I did have, you never replied." She told me and my mind wondered back to her un-read message from earlier.

"Sorry! Come inside." I grinned. Then hugged Will and Lilly as they entered.

After we all positioned the bags so they wouldn't fall in the hallway, we followed through to the living room. Then sat on the couches, with Aiden on my side and them sharing the other large couch.

"We've missed you so much!" Lilly squealed with excitement.

"I've missed you guys too." I responded, sincerely.

"Well you're in luck Hun, we're here for the holidays." Lexi told me with a wide grin.

"Yeah, a fortnight living with girls. My idea of a great time." Will joked.

"What's a fortnight?" Aiden asked, confused by the alien word.

"Two weeks." Will replied, talking down to him slightly. Which made me feel bad, even though he was clueless to it.

"Hey, I didn't even notice you there. I apologise, what's your name sweetie?" Lexi wondered, obviously interested in him.

Don't even think about it, I thought.