35.

Omniscient...

Alex's adrenaline was still pumping, so she had plenty of unneeded energy.

"You good?" Fetty laughed as she repeatedly walked in and out of her closet.

Alex put a big smile on her face. "Uh-ma-zing!" She sang while throwing up the jazz hands. "Where are we going?"

Alex finally stopped in one place and started to jump up and down. "Shit, I need to be still."

"Yeah, you do need to sit the fuck down." Fetty chuckled and grabbed his second suitcase. "Do you got yo' shit packed yet?"

Alexandria giggled and sat on his lap. "Yes, I have my things packed. What do you want me to do with this though?"

She pulled the glock out of her hoodie pocket and showed it to him after she got up off of his lap.

"Give it hea'. I don't need you havin' an accident." Fetty responded as he held his hand out.

"Wait, I want to try something." She held the gun up with both hands and aimed at Fetty. She then squinted her eye for a short period of time.

"......What you doin'?" He smirked as he playfully held his hands up in defense. "Gone fuck around and shoot my otha' eye out."

Alexandria was laughing so hard that she ended up leaning over while holding her stomach. She placed her hand on the bed for support so that she wouldn't fall over.

"You're so stupid." She wiped away her tears because she was laughing so much.

Fetty glared at his goofy ass girlfriend while she finished up her laughing fit. Anyone would've thought she was drunk or high at the time.

High on adrenaline, perhaps?

"Freeze sucka'!" She screamed and immediately started to laugh at her own words. "Don't you move a muscle or I'll have to shoot!" She imitated a cop.

Quickly swinging open the door to the two's bedroom was Adrian coming to ask a question.

"Ayoo Fetty, we clea–"

Startled by the sudden noise, Alexandria accidentally shot the gun. Luckily she wasn't aiming at anyone and she shot out the window.

She gasped, placed her hand over her mouth, and goofily laughed at what she'd just done.

"My bad." She sheepishly apologized.

"Bitc–" Fetty lowered his head and took a deep breath.

He had to stop himself from calling Alexandria a bitch and for a minute he forgot that she was his girlfriend.

"Give me dis' damn gun." Fetty growled, snatching it away from her and putting it in on top of his nightstand.

"Yo' dumb ass need to clock out fa' the night." Adrian said to Alex. It was obvious that he was trying not to laugh.

"Gosh," Alexandria teasingly threw her hands up in the air in defense. "Babe, you're no fun."

She flipped her curly hair over her shoulder and away from her face.

As soon as Adrian and Fetty turned away, engaging in a conversation, Alexandria grabbed the glock off of the nightstand and placed it into her hoodie pocket.
.....

Alex...

I walked out into the hallway with my bags when suddenly someone grabbed me and put me into a chokehold, causing me to drop my bags.

I let out a scream and immediately started fighting back.

If a motherfucker wanted to try something they weren't going to get away without a fight.

I managed to slip out of the chokehold, elbowing the person in their stomach which caused them to stumble back.

I gripped the gun in my pocket and pulled it out. I quickly cocked it and prepared to fire.

"Chill, chill! Xan it's me!" My cousin Jaylon yelled as he threw his hands up while laughing. He pulled his hood off of his head. "I was jus' fuckin' wit' you."

"Nigga," I lowly laughed to myself as I dropped my head. I put the gun on safety and put it back into my pocket. "You almost got yo' ass murked."

He rolled his eyes. "You been hangin' wit' that nigga Fetty too damn long."

I coughed loudly. "Fucking. I been fucking that nigga Fetty too damn long." I coughed again and chuckled a bit.

"What?"

"Nothin'."

"You nasty! I'on wanna know about that shit." Jay mugged me.

I shrugged at him. "I mean.... You know what let me shut up. But since you wanna scare people, you can grab my bags and bring them out to the car." I basically demanded.

.....

As me and Fetty were sitting in the car waiting for the red light to change, my adrenaline had worn off.

I adjusted my seatbelt since it was irritating a spot on the side of my stomach. I threw my head back.

"What?" Fetty asked, turning his head to look at me. He quickly looked back at the light and pulled off when it turned green.

"I don't know." I responded. I moved the seatbelt out  of the way and looked down at the spot that was hurting. "I don't see anyth–"

I stopped mid sentence once I'd seen a hole in my hoodie on the side of my body.

I carefully lifted it up along with my shirt, gasping what I saw. I started to feel woozy and I checked myself in the mirror.

I guess I didn't feel it happen when I was high on adrenaline. But now that it wore off, I was definitely feeling everything.

I'm so pale. I look sick.

Blood was getting everywhere, oozing out of the wound. "Baby..." I tiredly called out.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" Fetty worriedly asked me.

"I..... I don't feel....good." My head slumped over to the side and I fell into a deep slumber.

I'd been shot.

------------------

Ooooh shit! I'm all into it now, lmao.

I'm about to get started on the next chapter right now because.... Lord.

Follow me on Instagram ; @official.fetty