Why is this happening?

I turned off the 3D's, hoping all this weird and suspicious shit stopped happening.
Could it be....
Like actually BEN is fucking my console....?
Nah, Y/N get this weird thoughts out of your head and enjoy the rest of your birthday.
I slowly smiled at the thought of that, and looked around just in case. My house was silent and no one was at home right now.
Everybody knows what that means....
EAT ALL THE CHOCOLATE
I got in the kitchen and took a few cups of Resees (lol I think I spelled it wrong)
I sat back on the couch and turned on the TV with the Wii. I got out the disc for Twilight Princess and started playing that game for the uh.....11th time....?
I watched Ilia flirt with Link (may I say I hate Ilia? X3) and huffed annoyed, and waited for that cutscene to end. Then I walked back to Ordon with Epona and walked up the hill to the ranch.
Wait, why are all the goats gone? Thats not supposed to happen, I have to put them back in their place...?
There was only a ...
IS THAT THE FUCKING MAJORA'S MASK LAYING DOWN ON THE FLOOR LIKE S'UP?!
Okay, BEN, I swear if this is you, get your butt out the screen and come at me bruh.
I looked around and checked if this was some kind of prank, no hidden cameras around...well great, JUST GREAT.
That's it BEN.
You can fuck up my birthday
My console
My new game
But no one, NO ONE messes up TWILIGHT PRINCESS.
I stood up and threw the wii controller against the screen
-GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A REAL MAN!!
I huffed and crossed my arms exasperated. I screamed and stomped out of the living room not wanting to loose my patience.
I heard a twitch, meh, I guess the wii controller messed up the screen or something.
I heard a glitchy voice behind me.
-I didn't think you would get so mad at me princess...-