What the...

I looked closely at the 3D screen of my (f/c) nintendo. I can't be mistaken... I see a green tunic behind the trees, and that can't be Link for two simple reasons...
1) Link is dealing with SkullKid
2) I see big black eyes with bloody pupils...
Okay
Okay
OKAY
This must be the hype of being my birthday...right? That...t-that can't be the real BEN Drowned...he is just a myth made up by some freak.
I watched Link loose off Epona's tail and SkullKid laughs in the distance.
Nothing is going wrong for now. Okay, Y/N calm down girl...
Link fell into that weird abysm in the woods with all of those weird faces popping out, I guess those were the masks.
And great, there he is, SkullKid
Will you give me my Ocarina of Time and my horse back plz?
No?
Mkay
Well great.
Wait...what the hell?
As soon as SkullKid's speech bubble appears on the bottom of the screen, it says nothing. Why is this happening? I swear, Ben, if this is you fucking up with me. Get your ass out of that screen so I can tell you a few things.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT SKULLKID IS SAYING DAMMIT
And he is gone, I'm left with Proxi -_- (Can't be worse than Navi)
I walk around transformed in the Deku body I'm imprisoned and wonder where should I go now. Maybe get in those weird flowers in the ground? Idk, let's try.
-Some time later-
Oh, who's this?
Happy Mask Salesman?
Aren't you a weird dude. The speech bubble is acting weird again. It only says one thing
.....You've met with a terrible fate haven't you...?
Okay, I know that those are the famous words of the Salesman but either ways, BEN says that too..
I shivered at the thought of BEN actually stalking me. To be honest it scared me a little bit. Like, sure, BEN Drowned...but he could kill me...
And I always had that little crush on him...
-BEN'S POV-
I watched this girl play the game, I think she spotted me cause her eyes widened a little. She is not bad at playing this, she is really good.
I saw as the screen turned black and the world of Termina disappear around me.
She has turned off the game...
I don't know...maybe she is a keeper?