Chapter 3 (제 3 장) *EDITED*

Origanal Sound Track: BESTie - I Need You

~Mingyu POV~ 

I was waiting for YooA at school for her first day in Seoul Broadcasting High School. Then I saw her with her brother. Her brother look nice and caring about YooA. Then she introduce me ;

"Oppa, this is Mingyu. He's my friend. And Mingyu this is my brother Gong Chan"

Her brother pull out his hand and I did the same and we both shake hands.

Then her brother teased her ;

"I think Mingyu is the perfect to be my brother in law, you should couple with him oppa thinks that he is a nice guy with a good heart"

"Oppa" she hit her brother arm lightly.  I shyly react to her brother words.....

Then her brother kissed her forehead and said; 

"Mingyu, please take care of my beloved dongsaeng, Okay."

"O-okay, hyung." I startled. 

~YooA POV~

Aish~ my oppa always teased me when I'm friend with boys but why I acting shyly when oppa teased me about Mingyu. After oppa walked to his car, we both walked along the school corridor to the principle to asked what class I in........

"Good Morning, Miss Son. I with the new student named Yoo Yeon Ju. I want to ask where is her class Miss Son?" Mingyu asked.

"Oh, nice to see you. I'm the principle of this school. You're class is same as Mr. Kim class"

"Oh, Thank you Miss Principle"

"Just called Miss Son Only, Mr. Kim guide her to your class okay"

"Yes, Miss Son"

After meeting the  principle we both when to our class....

"Mr.Kim Mingyu you're late"

"I'm sorry Miss Park I went to the Miss Son office"

"Why you go there Mr.Kim? And what is the reason?"

"Actually, I accompany the new student of our class"

"What a new student? Where is the new student Mr. Kim?"

So Mingyu called me to enter the class. I was scared at the teacher.....

"So a girl student. What is your name miss?"

"Annyeonghasibnikka, Nae ileum-eun Yoo Yeon Ju ibnimda. Dangsinmodeun Yoo A lago hal su issseubnida(T: Hello everyone, My name is Yoo Yeon Ju. You all can called me Yoo A)"

"Okay Miss Yoo, you can sit beside Mingyu and you Mr. Kim later I will put 10 merit marks because you help the new student"

"Thank you Miss. Park"

Then we both sit at the same time.... the students in class got wild went they see me and Mingyu sit at the same time. Mingyu just doesn't care that all the student teased him but for me I felt that my heart pumping fast and non - stopping beating...... God please help me..... 

SKIP LEARNING SESSIONS~~~

~Mingyu POV~

I just at her and said....

"Do you want something for lunch I can buy for you"

"Thank you, err... Mingyu can I follow you to the canteen? Please....."