First day

I woke up this morning to my alarm going off. I shut it off and quickly get up to get dressed for today was the first day and im supper excited. I dont have many friends, but I hope that will change today. I got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth and headed out with toast in my mouth for I was to excited to eat breakfast at home. I was heading to school when I bumped into someone. The stranger spoke with an irish accent. "Sorry lass are you ok?" "Yea im fine." I said a bit confused about what just happened. "Im sean but you can call me jack." "Nice to meet you jack im (y/n)." "Nice to meet you (y/n) but where are you headed in such a rush?" He asked. "Im heading to school and I cant wait to get there." I said overjoyed. "Oh well would you like to walk with me to school?" He asked me and started to blush a little. "I would love too." I said.

*time skip to school*

We get to school and he leads me to meet one of his friends. "Hey mark I would like you to meet (y/n)" I looked at mark and he had dark brown eyes that you could get lost in. "Hi (y/n) its nice to meet you im mark like jack said." I chuckled a little bit. Jack looled as if he was getting a little jealous about what was happening and asked me what was my first class. "I have math first." "Omg me too." Jack spoke excitedly. I giggled at how excited he was and he blushed a little bit. We head to class together and hung out a little bit after school until my dad came and picked me up.

*time skip to a week later*

I walked to school and saw mark and jack walking together so I caught up with them and they got excited to see me. We talked about our plans for after school. We decided to hang out at the park.

Sean pov
I was walking with mark and he started talking about (y/n). He started talking about how beutiful she was and that he wanted to ask her out which kinda upset me because I liked (y/n) too but I didnt want to tell him because I didnt want to ruin our friendship. But I wasnt gonna let her ask her out before I did. Soon after (y/n) came up to us and we discussed what we wanted to do after school. We all decided to go to the park and that would be the perfect place to tell her how I feel. I just have to make sure I dont let mark tell her first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys this is my first book so plz dont give me to much hate I hope you like it