New Character #4

Ticci Toby

First meet-
His pov
I was walking down my ally when I herd a small baby cry. I looked around the corner where I saw a dad put down the baby and start kicking it. I ran over and killed the dad and picked up the kid. The kid I realized is a girl stoped crying and looked up at me. "No kid should deal with what I had to" the little girl giggled at my ticking and started ticking herself. "You know What I am keeping you your name is now y/n" I said before walking home with my new daughter in my arms.

Baby sitter
Clookworks pov-
Toby told me how he found you if Toby didn't kill hem first I would have don it. "Y/n do you want some waffles?" I said. Y/n giggled and made grabby hands.
1 hour later
"Im back" I herd Toby tell. "In here" I yelled putting another plate down of waffles for toby. "Waffle" he said but not going to his waffles but to little y/n. "Well I'm out see you later Toby, bye y/n.

First word- what do you guess it was waffle daddy lets say you got a very big hug from Toby.

Nickname- baby waffle

Favorite outfit- a little him or a waffle outfit

Favorite food-what do you think (waffles)

Godparent- Homicidal Liu

Powers- can't fell pain like Toby

Mom figure- Clockwork

Style- you wear a waffle tank top,  some blue jeans, flats, and sunglasses that look like your father's goggles.

Bullied- you didn't you'll see why

First kill- anyone who made fun of your dad, your "mom", or you you killed. Lets say your school shut down and you got waffles.

Catchphrase- tick tock chop chop.

Fathers day gift- a pyle of waffles and a hatchet with words on the handle that said best waffle dad ever.

Reacts to a boyfriend- he better be nice to her or else.