Bite Me, Sucker - Foolish Fights

Start from the beginning

Just as I thought she was about to get off me and forget the whole thing, she turned to face me with a sultry expression, gripping tighter onto my hair. "For a vampire, you sure don't know how to hide your weaknesses." Oh she's just taking the mick now.

I brought my face closer to hers until we were only a few millimetres apart. I watched as her eyes fluttered down, but they instantly were brought back up to meet my eyes with curiosity. Oh, she has no idea what my weakness is.

Her lips were slightly parted, probably to utter another word but I cut her off as I quickly turned us around and pressed her back up against the wall. A gasp escaped through her lips as she looked at me with shock. Now that caused her whiskers and ears and claws to retract until she was in her human form again.

As for me, my fangs were sharper than ever before. And that's when her eyes widened and a petrified look overtook her features. So she's still scared of me. "Noemi, you have no clue what my weakness is. But then again, I think it's quite obvious." I whispered as I ran my nose down the column of her throat.

I felt her gulp.

I thought about skimming my fangs over her soft skin but that's taking it a bit too far. "After all, I am a bloodsucker. Or have you forgotten that in a space of a few hours." I heard her suck in a big amount of air before she let out a loud scream.

"Get of me; get the fuck of me, Asher!" She yelled, thrashing about in my arms and trying to get out of my hold. I watched her quietly as she breathed out heavily, and I felt her fingers gripping onto my arms tightly.

"Asher, you're scaring her now. Let her go."

She continued on thrashing around in my arms. So I let my grip loosen until I wasn't holding her anymore. And she landed on her butt with a thud with a scream. "You broke my butt!" Noemi sobbed, sitting with her legs spread out like a child. She wants to murder me but since I've 'broken' her butt, I don't think she's getting up anytime soon.

"I don't think you should be screaming that, the people next door might get the wrong idea." I teased, quickly moving out of her way as she leapt forward to attack my legs. But she didn't get very far. Me being the thoughtful person that I am, don't laugh at that, gave her a helping hand which she refused to take.

I watched amused as she tried to pick herself up but kept wincing every five seconds. She looked around before her eyes landed on me and then she let out a huff of annoyance.

"Stop staring and pick me up."

~*~*~*~*~Noemi's point of view~*~*~*~*~

The idiot broke my butt.

I think it's permanently broken, it was a heavy fall might I add. My arms on their own accord reached out towards him so he could pick me up. Placing his arms around my stomach, he picked me up as if I weighed the same as a feather. "No need to show off your strength, idiot." I muttered quietly when he picked me up and placed me down onto the sofa. I heard him chuckle in response.

"Do you guys love or hate each other. I'm confused." Wesley muttered, dumping himself onto the sofa beside me. I rested my head against his shoulder as I gave a little shrug to that question. I guess you could say it is neutral feelings, with a pinch of hate because we're mortal enemies since we were born.

"I guess I'll never know until I rip his head off." I mumbled causing Wesley to roar with laughter, and that made Asher give him a weird look. "I swear if he's telling you about how I should come out of the closet and whatnot, it's not true." Asher spoke quickly, giving a stern look towards Wesley before turning back to Luke and Brenda with a look of irritation.

Wait, what closet? Is Asher interested in guys? Well that's a bummer, since he would make beautiful babies in the future. Wait, what, Noemi, what the hell are you saying? Maybe the packet of instant noodles I've been living off from for the past few months are getting to me.

"...beautiful babies'?" Brenda questioned, a look of confusion painted across her face. Holy shiznits, did I say that out loud. They must all think I'm sort of obsessed physco now. "You said that out loud, and you also said the physco part out loud." Asher spoke, his lip curling up into a smirk which made me want to dig a hole and throw myself in it.

"But I don't blame you, with the beautiful babies' thing. Pretty sure, most girls wouldn't mind making babies with me, and that includes you." This guy had definitely lost his mind if he thinks I'd want his babies' after trying to rip his head off. I knew a scowl had formed itself on my face and my eyes narrowed into a glare.

But it turned into a look of surprise when Brenda decided to finally make a random announcement.

"I don't think this is a good time to ask you if Asher could be your flat mate. There's not enough room in our flat, and I'm moving out to live with some distant cousin. I already packed his bags for you." And well what do you know, a suitcase stood near my apartment door.

"What?! Brenda, no, he can't live here. Take back his suitcase." I yelled, walking over towards his suitcase and tried, and I do mean tried, to push it out into the hallway. What does this boy wear – clothes made out of iron?

"Come on, Noemi, for a friend? Please, think about Asher, with him being a part time pizza boy, he ain't going to get very far, even though his parents are like loaded." She demonstrated the loaded part by spreading her arms apart wide and making a 'bam' sound.

And Asher, well he stood there with his mouth hanging open. "Brenda! First you make me move to New York for no apparent reason and now you're making me live with her." Boy, did he look mad. He looked like he was ready to tear something apart, with his hands or his fangs, but his murderous look was scary enough.

I knew I should have remained quiet but me being me just had to blurt nonsense out. "No one wants to live with you either, idiot. But I don't get why you're so mad. Did you leave behind a girlfriend or something?" I teased, enjoying this way too much when I knew I shouldn't be.

He looked at me with a blank expression as did the others. Wait... something strange is going on. When no one spoke, I felt my eyes widen as I finally realised what their silence was implying.

"...You left behind a girl, didn't you?" I whispered, feeling unusual all of a sudden when I heard a sigh coming from Asher. I looked up to see Brenda biting her lip, and Wesley and Luke shuffling about in their spot as an uncomfortable silence took over.

"Yeah I did... we had to break things off because she couldn't take a long distance relationship." He sounded so... heartbroken, but at the same time he seemed emotionless. I fixed my gaze on him, meeting his bright blue eyes with a look of confusion.

And there was something else there but I couldn't pinpoint what. No, it's not what you think so get that thought out of your mind. But my stupid brain just had to ask the question that suddenly appeared before my eyes.

"Would...would you go back for her, if you had the choice." I muttered, glancing towards Asher who stood there with an uncertain look on his face as he rubbed at the back of his head. I noticed that the three idiots were looking between me and Asher rather comically, but they all had the look of curiousness painted across their faces. I averted my eyes back towards Asher, his expression telling me that the gears were turning in his head to come up with an answer.

"Yes I would. I love her."

**THERE IT IS! I don't know what to say ._. what do you guys think about the last part? ASHER HAS, WELL HAD, A GIRLFRIEND :O Maybe he gave up waiting, or maybe he did mean it when he said he hated Noemi... but we can't be fooled *fist pumps air* o_o well there it is... hope anyone liked it :)**