My Kitty Part 3

Normal POV

The silence atmosphere seems uncomfortable for you as you just stayed quiet while Hibari carried you to somewhere else. You even seem slightly scared about Hibari because not his bloody thirsty aura, but the place he was on the way. Would he put you into a cage like Mukuro did? Will he abuse you like Mukuro did? You quietly glanced at him who looked forward and looked away before he caught your staring.

"What is it, kitten?" You tensed up when you heard Hibari asked made you slowly glanced at Hibari, who watched you from the corner of his eyes. "U-Umm...H-Hibari-sama...W-Where a-are we going?" You stuttered and Hibari stopped in front a building which looked almost like a traditional house. "Home." Hibari simply answered before unlocked the door with used his free hand and walked in.

He locked the door and took off his shoes before put you down. You stumble a little but thanks to Hibari who still holding you, you regained your stable. "T-Thank you..." You stuttered and followed Hibari from behind after mentioned you to follow him. "Tea?" Hibari asked and you nodded slowly. "Y-Yes please...." You stuttered again made Hibari nodded and walked toward the kitchen. 

You took a seat on the couch and hugged your knee closely to your chest as you looked around, scanned the room. What you found in the room were only a simple couch set, tv that set in front of you and you saw a bird who sat itself on it's nest. Your cat ear twitched as you watched the bird suddenly flew and landed on your knee. He chirped happily on your knee made you smiled as you patted his yellow feathers.

"Hello there..." You greeted softly as it rubbed his feathers against your fingers made you giggled. "His name is Hibird." You let out small gasped in startled when you heard the voice made you turned around, to see Hibari with two mugs of tea in his hands. "Here." Hibari hand one of the mug to you made you slowly took it. "T-Thank you..." You thanked and took a sip while Hibari took a seat beside you.

There's a silence that made you uncomfortable once again but to Hibari, it's seem it's just a peaceful. "So, what a kitten like you doing in cage with that pineapple?" Hibari asked made you stop sipped the tea and frowned as you stared at the ground with your cat ears flattened on your head. "H-He took me in. He a-also taught me how t-to fight, give m-me clothes and everything...B-But, if I-I disobeyed him, h-he will punish m-me...."

You softly explained with a few stuttered and you felt the tears started to perform. You felt a hand under your chin and forced you to turn around before felt a finger wiped your tears away. You looked to see Hibari leaned his face toward yours made you started to blush. "It's okay..." Hibari mumbled as he stroked your cheek lovely made you blushed more. "Finish your tea."

Hibari ordered and you quickly finished the tea made Hibari grabbed two mugs and walked toward kitchen. You stayed silent and watched Hibird who flew toward your hair and sat on it in comfortable pose. "Let's go." Hibari called out and you quickly followed Hibari to his bedroom. When you and Hibari reached the bedroom, Hibari changed his clothes into yukata and took off your shirts that Tsuna gave it to you made you started to blush as you let Hibari took off your shirts and gave you a yukata.

"Know how to wear it?" Hibari asked and you shook your head. You felt Hibari wrapped the yukata around you and helped you wore it. After finished it, Hibari ready his futon and pulled you into his embraced after you laid on it. You blushed more made Hibari chuckled and scratched your ear made you purred but it also made you blushed more. "Go to sleep."

Hibari said and gave you a peck on your head made you blushed more than before and shoved your face to Hibari's chest. Hibari chuckled and you two stayed in that position before you two let deep slumber surrounded you.

Next Day

You groaned as you felt the sun disturbed you in slept and you snuggled more into Hibari's chest. A chuckled was heard. "You really like sleep on my chest?" Someone asked made you slowly opened your eyes and blinked before let out a purred when Hibari scratched your ear. "G-Good Morning, H-Hibari-sama..." You greeted, still felt sleepy made Hibari chuckled more.

The both of you woke up and did morning routine. Hibari gave you a shirt and jean that made you hide your tail inside your shirt with wrapped around your chest. You put the cap to cover your ear and followed Hibari from behind. "W-Where are w-we going, H-H-Hibari-sama...?" You stuttered as you walked from behind, followed Hibari like a lost kitten.

"Breakfast." Hibari casually said made you slowly nodded and you two reached the restaurant. "A....S-Sushi bar?" You asked and Hibari nodded. You two walked in and you saw one of your savior, Yamamoto who served the foods to customers. When Yamamoto saw you, he grinned at you. "Oh, welcome Hibari! (M/N)!" Yamamoto said happily as he walked toward you and patted your head happily.

Suddenly, an arm snaked around your waist and pulled to Hibari's chest who growled at Yamamoto. "Herbivore, bring us some food." Hibari growled at Yamamoto and Yamamoto laughed. "Alright, coming right up! How about you two go take a seat and I'll bring the delicious sushi." Yamamoto said happily and Hibari dragged you to the seat, where no one around.

Hibari stayed silent as he watched you who played with Hibird who followed the both of you. "(M/N)! (M/N)!" Hibird called out made you looked at the bird. "Kiss! Kiss!" Hibird sang again made you blushed and gave a soft peck on Hibird's head who chirped happily. But, they didn't felt unaware that Hibari glared at the bird. "Here you go! The delicious sushi!"

You turned your gaze away from Hibird and toward Yamamoto who smiled at you and Hibari with his hand had two plates of sushi. "Hope you guys like it." Yamamoto said, put the plates in front of you two and you smiled happily at Yamamoto. "T-Thank you, Y-Yamamoto-sama." You said, let out a smiled made Yamamoto blushed little but patted your head as he grinned at you.

" You said, let out a smiled made Yamamoto blushed little but patted your head as he grinned at you

"Your welcome. Now, go on and eat. I will be at the kitchen if you need me." Yamamoto said and walked away, leave you who started to eat but not noticed that Hibari watched you eat and started to eat. After you two eat the sushi and Hibari paid the bill, Hibari dragged you to patrol Namimori and you just looked around. When you looked around, in the corner of your eyes you saw there's a court with a guy who wore a big purple jacket made you stared at him.

"What's wrong?" Hibari asked and you shook your head. "I-It's nothing..." You stuttered and Hibari nodded before continued his patrol while you looked back at the purple jacket guy, who seem stared at you made you stared at him. After a few moments staring each other, the purple jacket guy gave a wave made you shyly wave back and rushed toward Hibari. 

Not own anything

You own you

I only own plot!