My Kitty Part 2 (Re-edited)

Normal POV

After the group saved you from Mukuro, you got treatment from hospital and stayed there for a few weeks along with the others. But, what made you can't hold it when you with nurses who awed at you about how adorable and innocent are you made you always blushed but you made it more worse. After your back got heal fully, Tsuna and his gang picked you up during night and brought you to Tsuna's home with you who got carried by Yamamoto like Hibari did while Tsuna and Gokudera walked in front with Reborn standing on your shoulder.

"How do you met Mukuro, (M/N)?" Reborn asked. "W-Well...I l-live alone in a-alley until when I w-was (7-9) years old. H-He taught m-me h-how to fight, defense m-myself and anything." You explained softly made Reborn nodded. When you all reached the house, all of you entered the house and theres a lady in front of the door. When she saw you, she started to squeal.

"Aww, he so cute! Look at that cat ears! So soft!! Tsuna, is this your new friend?" The lady asked as she stroked your ears made you purred and Tsuna smiled as he nodded. "Yeah, his name is (L/N) (M/N). Can he stay with us for a few days?" Tsuna asked and the lady nodded. "Sure! I don't mind if he stay with us forever! He so cute like you when you a kid, Tsuna!"

The lady exclaimed  she started pinched your cheeks. "Wah! So soft skin! Nice to meet you, (M/N)-kun. My name is Sawada Nana and Im Tsuna-kun's mother. You can call me 'Mom' if you like!" The lady name Sawada Nana that introduced as Tsuna's mother said made you nodded. "U-Un! N-Nice to meet you too..." You softly stuttered and because of your shyness made you blushed red and Nana giggled.

"Yamamoto, can you bring (M/N) to bathroom? He need to get clean up." Tsuna asked and Yamamoto nodded. "Sure! Let's go, (M/N)!" Yamamoto said happily made you nodded slowly. "U-Un..." Yamamoto walked in and followed by Tsuna, Gokudera and Reborn who just got off from your shoulder. With that, all of you walked upstairs and Yamamoto carried you to bathroom.

"W-Where are we going?" You asked nervously as Yamamoto brought you to upstairs. "You need to get some bath." Yamamoto said with smiled as he reached the bathroom and put you down on the floor and started to fill the water in tub while you looked around with your ears twitched. After Yamamoto filled some waters, he made his way toward you and casually took off your shirt made you squealed before pushed Yamamoto away.

"W-What are you doing?" You stuttered, blushed appeared once more on your cheeks made Yamamoto laughed. "Come on (M/N). You can't have a bath with your clothes on and beside, the both of us guy. No need to be shy." Yamamoto said made you blushed more but nodded and you took of your shirt. After Yamamoto helped you took of your pants and boxer, he picked you up and put you into the tub but you let out a yelped when you felt cold water touched your skin.

You clingy Yamamoto made had some trouble to put you in. "(M-M/N), what's wrong?" Yamamoto asked as he tried to put you into the tub but you just shook your head and clingy at Yamamoto more. "Yamamoto? Are you done-What's going on?" Tsuna asked as he walked into the bathroom, followed by Gokudera from behind. Your body trembled as you shivered at the cold atmosphere.

"(M/N)-kun, what's wrong? Is your back still hurt?" Tsuna asked worriedly made you shook your head. "I-I-I'm f-f-fine but t-t-t-the wa-wat-water..." You stuttered, felt more cold made you cutely sneezed and the others blushed but Tsuna and Gokudera blinked. "Water..??" Tsuna asked confused as Gokudera walked toward the tub and put his hand into the tub that filled with water.

"You stupid baseball freak. Just put the cat down and let me do it myself. You guys can wait outside." Gokudera said as he unplugged the tub, let the water flow away before plugged it back and this time, Gokudera filled with warm water. "Okay, if you said so." Yamamoto put you on stool and walked out from bathroom with Tsuna after gave you a pat on head.