Wedding Day Chaos pt.1

😢Lyrica's POV😢

Today is the day. The day when I get to watch the man that i've so stupidly fell for get married to someone else. I wasn't gonna come but, his mother and father insisted that I did so I got dressed and went to the venue where it was being held. I was sitting down when some guy came up to me and told me that Tray wanted to talk to me. I didn't wanna go but, this may be the last time I ever get to speak to him again. I got up and went inside the room he was waiting in and He looked gorgeous and it made me wish that I was the one marrying him.

Tray: Lyrica -grabs her hands- I know what you're thinking and I want you to know that what's about to happen is going to change our lives forever

Lyrica: -frowns- Yeah you're getting married 

Tray: -smiles and kisses her cheek- I'll see you later

Lyrica: -nods and goes back to my seat-

💰Tray's POV💰

I could tell that this was bothering Lyrica but everything is okay because, I've got my vows and I'm ready to go.

Shawn: -walks in- you ready bro

Tray: Yup -goes outside-

🍑Bianca's POV🍑

I told y'all my plan was bullet proof I mean Tray and that tramp have barely been talking since I moved the wedding up and now that today is the day!! I don't think I can get any happier than how I am right now. I was getting my make-up done when Janelle walked in.

Bianca: -smiles- Hey Janelle

Janelle: Hi sweetie um.....I want to apologize for being rude to you and all. I should be happy because, you make my son very happy and that's all I can ask for -smiles-

Bianca: -shocked- No its okay Janelle, I'd be the same way with my son its just a mother thing and its okay I understand -smiles-

Janelle: Thanks -looks at the time well... I better go and make sure everything is perfect -smiles and leaves-

Bianca: wow....-smiling-

❄️Janelle's POV❄️

I had to walk out of that room to keep me from laughing. I know all about Tray's plan and I know that as a women I shouldn't do this to another women but, as a mother I am not letting my son marry some nasty ass trick especially after the way she's been acting. Tray told me that if I had anything to say that might help her believe that this wedding was still going on then, I should say it so I did say and may I say it was hilarious.

💰Tray's POV💰

My mom told me everything that she said to Bianca and it was funny because, knowing Bianca she probably wanted to cry especially since she thinks my mom hates her (which she does). I heard my music playing for me to go out there and I started walking. I was walking and I looked at Lyrica has I proceeded to walk and she looked like she wanted to cry which made me just want to hold her and tell her the plan also but, I wanted hr reaction to be raw so I kept it moving.

-END-

I know its a little short but don't worry Part 2 is coming soon

Comment, Vote, & Heart