#200

First of all I would like to say thank you sooooooooooo much to everyone who has read this book and thanks for over 1 million reads in just less than 9 months!!!! I have really enjoyed writing this book, so I am so glad to say that I am writing a sequel to this book; It is called Hidden Secrets in Disney Films book2. So please, if you enjoyed this, check out the sequel!
*****
The final hidden secret to this book that I have chosen to do is:

John Ratzenberger does the voice of a character from every Disney Pixar film, for example he does the voice of Hamm from the film Toy Story. At the end of the film 'Cars'; during the credits, it shows bloopers of cars portraying the characters in Toy Story, Monsters Inc and couple of other Disney Pixar films. Mack (who is voiced by Ratzenberger) makes a comment saying 'Wait a minute they're just using the same actor over and over what kind of a cut right production is this' linking to Ratzenberger as well as a couple of other comments linking to the same thing.

(If you search "Cars John Ratzenberger" on YouTube you should be able to find the video, it lasts 1:09 and is uploaded by the name of 'cudahywis'. You can also find it by watching the end credits all the way through.)

Please vote and comment if you have enjoyed reading this book! :)