#197

This is an interesting thing to think about which was suggested to me by ember-firefly so let me know what you think.

What if all of theses hidden secrets is a huge scavenger hunt from Disney and they want us to find everything together in order to make out a message or a movie itself of something like these. 

I have thought about this myself and I think that it could end up being a huge 'theory' type of thing, that all of the Disney movies are connect and the stories are happening in the same world and that some characters could be related and the new films could be relations to characters in earlier films (grandchildren and even further down the line than that). Also if you think about every Disney movie, they all tell a story but give out a message at the end.- So could all of the Disney movies add up to giving us an even bigger message. -----Even if the idea of all Disney movies, some up to being one huge tangled story, I believe that there is still a lot to learn from Disney and that there is a whole new side of Disney which is yet to be discovered. ----- I think that in every day life disney has helped us through the hard times and the good times, and has definitely influenced our decisions of things that we do today.

Please let me know what you think of this and if you have enjoyed reading this chapter and I think I might expand on this a bit more in chapters to come.