Tips 51-60 Story Mode WiiU Section

This next part is a game I recently got and played. When you read this you can tell that I died a bunch of times (on accident) so if you want, you can laugh at me, and read the many ways not to die. I am sorry if this gives away the game at all. Again please read Minecraft Tips and Minecraft Tips 2. I hope you guys like the tips I am giving.

I will start this section with Ruben!!!!!

51. Ruben can stick up for himself, he is way stronger than he looks; if you don't help him, he will be okay and will impress the heck out of you.

52. Lukas is a good guy and sometimes just needs to let off a little steam, when he does he will help you out big time.

53. Don't leave your mob creation by itself, it will burn up and you will lose the Craftathon once again.

54. To attack mobs to protect yourself the best and quickest, attack with is the (A) button, it kills mobs faster and is way easier to press over and over again.

55. To save yourself from the wither-storms rays, you need to press (ZL) and move in the forward direction or you will die.

56. Try the best you can to do all the pointing arrow motions or you will easily die.

57. When picking out which character you want, be aware that to female Jessie doesn't act out mostly any of the emotions that makes the game seem exciting and the male Jessie does; so if you want a fun game pick the male Jessie for the fun of the story actually seeming the way it is supposed to be.

58. Some choices you make won't change the result you get a little bit later at all.

59. Crafting items that are needed in the game are crafted exactly how they are in real Minecraft; if you know how to craft the items you need in the game in Minecraft you can craft them really fast.

60. Try to make your character act the way you would if you were the character, it will make it fun, unique, and relatable; you can see if you are like everyone else or if you are only like a few other people that play the game; you can see if you are part of the big or small crowd at the end of the each episode.

Please vote and tell others about this book and all the Minecraft Tip books. Thanks for reading and we will update as soon as we can on new tips that we hope you will enjoy. Thanks again for reading and please keep up to date with our books.