Chapter Four.

Chapter 4. NATBBR
"Dee, are you sure you wanna do this?" At this point, i'm really concerned. Dee has been listening to Justin Bieber the whole ride and she pretty much hates him. No offense, i think he's awesome.
"Honey, you worry about you moving with mister i'm-hot-and-i-know-it, and i'll worry about my problems. Deal?" She shakes my hand. "Alright. Deal."
Great. Thanks to the whole Drew drama i actually forgot about what is going to happen in a few hours from now. I have practically begged my mom if i can just stay at home, -believe me, i was on my knees, i even offered to do the dishes for a year- but she wouldn't give in. Do you know those moments when you hate your mom but you also love her? I know what you're going through.
The second that we set our feet into the hallway, a person comes up to us with a bunch of flowers.
"Dee! I am so sorry! If i knew he was still with you i wouldn't have done it! But he told me you two were over! And i just can't describe how" "Ben, calm down. The only asshole here is Drew." Relief washes over his face. "Please don't hate me?" "I never hated you." Dee lies.
She held an half hour lecture this morning about how much she hates him. "Honey, we're going to.be late for class." i say as i drag her away from the guy.
"EEY LIL' BITCHAAAZ! WAIT FOR MEEE!" I'm positive that that's Jason. "Ey teddybear!" i yell as i jump right in his arms.
"Any boyfriends while i was gone? Do i have to judge?" "No." i raise my eyebrow while i look at Dee. "Dee, not even a 'hey jay! i missed you?" jason says. "I'm sorry Jay. I'm in a situation right now. Rob will tell you." and that's when she runs away. "Well, what do you have to tell me?" Jay asks while he looks at me with curiosity. "You ready for this? Alright. You know how it always is between Drew and Dee? Well, this time he cheated on her again, but not with a girl. So Dee was all mad ad shit, but then Drew called her, 'cause he wanted to make things right. Dee agreed, and one thing leads to another, he took her V-card. So now, she wanted to call him this morning, when she heard Ben on the background. Long story short, Drew was acting like a total assh-" "Miss Scott, cursing will not be tolerated in this school!" Miss Barns interups me.

o.O

River P.O.V

"Dude, are you kidding? You're going to share an appartment with that girl? She's freaking hot man! If you're done with her, can i have her?" I look at Ross with disbelieve. "You serious man? I hate her guts, and she hates mine! By the way, if i'll get something with her, it'll pretty much ruin my reputation. Only the sluts remember?"  And Robin Scott is certainly not a slut.

O.o

A/N: I'm proud. TWO POV's IN ONE CHAPTAA! ghehe... 

If someone reads this, and that person is good in making covers for books, would that someone like to make one for this story? You'll get a role in it! Thanks you very much!

Oh and there's a picture of Ross on tha side... -->

Song: Union J -Pompeii Cover from Bastille. I love Union J.

XxxLonneke