Chapter two

"Where are we going?" I said curiously,

"Where did you tell Tara you were going?" He said, not bothering to answer my question. Tara was my flat mate, we both moved out of our family houses to be closer to college, she was always so nosy and annoying, but I had to split the cost with someone.

"I told her I was coming here, why?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Where did you tell her you were sleeping, did you tell her you were going back there or somewhere else?" He said, not taking his eyes off the road.

"I told her I was going to Katie's after, why does it matter?" I said, rubbing my temples, Katie was one of my friends from college, we were quite close and I slept round her house when Tara was being a pain.

"Well you aren't,"' he said sternly, "James asked me to bring you to our house," he muttered, he knew this would annoy me.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" i yelled and slumped into my seat, "he thinks he can control me! YOU think you can control me! Well Mr 'I think Im really sexy' as soon as you stop the car-" i was interrupted

"No you aren't gonna run away Miss 'I think Ethans really hot" he chuckled sexily, "By the way just so you know, James sent me to get you, he would've come himself but he's had quite a bit to drink, he was really worried about you princess," he said, putting his hand on my thight, I flinched away,

"How did he know where I was?" i asked, recovering from the amount of electrical sparks his warm hand caused down my leg.

"He called Tara," he said simply, and slipped some gum into his mouth, "Gum, Mila?"

I shook my head and put my head in my hands, I soon felt his hand on my back, where the diamond shaped hole was, I didn't know how to react, I wanted his touch on my skin, but James had always told me to stay from him, he said he'll get me into trouble, he said he's bad news.

"You have such a beautiful body, princess," he purred, how could he control me like this? Make me completley speachless?

I turned to look at him, "Ethan what are you playing at?" I asked, "I'm not available, and certainly not to my boyfriend's brother! Are you trying to wind him up? Or are you just playing one of your games where you try and get a girl and when she falls in love with you, you walk away? Because trust me there is NO WAY I'm falling in love with YOU,"
I said angrily

"Wanna bet?" he said smirking and parks the car outside their huge mansion.

Their dad is a very succesful lawyer, and their mum owns a very expensive clothing store chain. The house has endless balconies and little swirly bushes outside the entrance, its white and beige, and three rows of four windows visable from the front.

I opened the car door and jumped, my bear feet were felt cold against the gravel and the heels were hurting my feet too much.

" Eee!"" I schreech hopping from one foot to the other, my feet were freezing. Ethan chuckled, and swept me up so he was holding me bridal style. I gave him an annoyed glare, "Put me down Ethan," I hissed, "What will you do if James sees?" I exclaimed,

"Oh please, James can get over it," he sighs, "and plus, you'd prefer to be with me anyway!" he laughed

"You can't just come and mess everything up!" I say exasperatly, "Ooooo, is someone jealouuuusss," I tease, I laugh hysterically

"Like i could be jealous, if i wanted something, I'd find a way to make it mine," he smirks

"Challenge accepted," I scowl, he grins and puts me down while he gets out the keys to the front door and swiftly opens it.

I step inside, and to my delight the floor was carpeted, suddenly an exhausted looking James looked out from the room on my right. I turn around to check of Ethan is watching, and his eyes are fixated on me, I turn round and pull James into an intense kiss, he puts his hand under my butt and i run my hands through his hair, after about ten seconds I pull away and wink at Ethan, who is standing there with his mouth slightley open, he smirks at me and he looks me in the eye as if to say, 'I'll get you back'.

James scratches the back of his neck, he's smaller than Ethan and less built, his hair is the same colour but shorter and neater, his eyes are darker and his facial features are softer, "So am i forgiven?" he says shyly

Ethan interrupts him, "Actually Mila told me she was really, really annoyed with you in the car," he says raising his eyebrows, give her more time her confused little brain needs it," he chuckles.

I lean in closer to James, and kiss him on the cheek, "Don't listen to him he's just JEALOUS," I say emphasising the last word, and run upstairs to the spare bedroom which i usually stay in, it has my essentials for when i sleep around, i strip down and fall into my bed, and i fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow