As I went in, I saw Liam carrying Lily in a bridal style. Next to them was a toppled chair. Still not getting it, I asked, ‘What happened?’

‘Something, apparently.’ Holly snickered.

Lily’s face flushed and she struggled to get off of Liam’s arms. As she swung her legs, I realized something dripping from it. Blood! My gaze followed as a drop dripped its way onto the floor, which was unexpectedly shiny. My eyes widen in realization as I finally got the full picture.

‘Seems like someone finally got it. Hurray.’ Liam brought forth sarcastically.

‘Huh? As I quote, and unquote, Amanda, fill me in.’ Holly ordered, wiping back her blonde hair.

‘Your mum was getting the glasses but was stubborn and didn’t allow anyone to help her. Something went wrong with the exclusively expensive and perfect chair, causing it to topple. Your mum, in the end, fell onto the broken glasses and injured her sheen. Liam, being a hero, carries her so that she wouldn’t injure herself more. Whoa, I can be an investigator.’ I nodded my head at the end of my explanation, grinning to myself in satisfaction.

‘Your oral examinations must have been brilliant, Mistress.’ Sophia entered the room with the First Aids’ Kit.

‘Ironic. I always fail in them.’ I smirked.

‘That’s called being a fool. How can you not be able to explain a picture?’ Liam commented.

‘Maybe because it didn’t happen in real life? Duh.’ I replied back sarcastically.

‘Tsk. You sound too much like Megan, I miss Amanda already.’ Liam held a sad face.

'We’re the same person. God, that makes me sound like a hypocrite.’ I realized.

‘Aren’t you?’ Holly and Liam asked in unison. I shot poison towards their direction.

‘Whatever, Lily, how serious is your leg?’ I asked, shifting subjects.

‘Pretty bad, I guess. Goodness gracious! That’s one stuck here. Oh, it looks creepy.’ Lily replied, staring at her bloody leg with horror in her eyes.

‘Ok. I’m out. I gag at bloods. I’m sorry.’ Sophia announced.

‘Me too. It might be in the family genes you know?’ Holly said, trailing after her sister, leaving me alone with an injured woman and a perverted alien; A.K.A Liam.

‘Any of you know First Aid? My leg’s getting numb… is that bad?’ Lily brought me back to my surroundings.

‘I think so.’ Liam examined her wound. ‘But I can definitely clean this up for you. And it’ll only take a few minutes. Emma, you’ll be my nurse. We’re going to play doctors tonight.’