Mia and Dessa come into view, "Bae!" Kay yells as they walk up to us.

"We have to go get ready, come on" Dessa says as she hands us all a penny board, "Yall can keep these" she smiles.

We all begin penny boarding to her house, Mia falls off hers a couple of times, her falling made Kay laugh so Kay ended up falling too.

Me and Dessa are pretty good at penny boarding.

We arrive at Dessa's, "Mom?" She yells as she walks into her house.. Her house is huge.

"She's not here" Dessa shrugs and shuts the door after everyone enters.

"Let's go upstairs and get ready" Kay suggests and we all nod.

We all walk up her staircase and then enter her room, "Y'all can borrow whatever you want" Dessa smiles.

"I'm going to choose what Brielle is wearing" Dessa demands and everyone nods.

She hands me a crop top that you can see through everywhere but where my cleavage is, she then hands me a black high waisted skirt, she gives me black high heels.

"Can I curl your hair?" Dessa asks "Yeah, I don't really curl it that often" I smile, "You're going to look so fucking hot" she smiles to herself, "Black smokey eye makeup would look good" Dessa says looking at my eyes, "Okay sounds good" I smile.

------

Everyone is finished getting ready now.

Kay is wearing a navy blue dress with these really cute black high heels, her hair is straightened, she has white eyeshadow on with some eyeliner.

Mia is wearing, a bright green high waisted skirt with a black long sleeved shirt, she had her hair curled in a high ponytail,she only has eyeliner on and some mascara.

Dessa was wearing a floral crop top that has a zipper going down the middle with a beige high waisted skirt with light blue high heels. Her hair is straightened with some eyeliner and mascara.

"Are you ready too go?" Dessa asks all of us "Yeah, I'm nervous tho" I nervously laugh.

"Have you ever been high before?" Dessa asks and I nod "Ever been drunk?" She asks "Yup" I say popping the P.

"You'll be fine then, also you look smoking hot" Dessa smiles, "Can we go now?" Kay asks making us laugh.

"Yeah let's go" Dessa smiles.

------
••At the Party••

We've been at the party for an hour and it's lit as fuck, I haven't had any alcohol yet or smoked yet, neither has Mia, Kay or Dessa.

Kay is dancing with Brandon on the dance floor, yes the guy she was avoiding earlier.

Mia is dancing with Mario, and me and Dessa are just chilling by the counter.

"Yoo wanna go get high?" Dessa smirks and I smile "You know I do"

We walk over the where the bong was and we were the only girls over there, Blake and Mark are the only 2 people by the bong.

"Are you sure you can take this?" Dessa asks me as I grab the bong. "I've been high before, don't worry" I smirk.

I attach the bong to my mouth and light it, I take my bong hit and then blow out all the smoke.

Dessa does the same, we each take about 5-6 hits each and Mark and Blake are impressed with us.

I smile at Blake because he was starring at me, Dessa and I walk over to the counter and I get Dessa some alcohol.. I don't really want to get drunk.

I hand her the red solo cup and I just lean on the counter, she ended up dancing with Weston, so I'm kinda a loner.

Then somebody grabs my arm and pulls me out to the dance floor, it was Blake.

We end up dancing for a bit and then Hunter some how takes me from him? He looked kinda jealous.

We start dancing, I danced like those girls do in the clubs, Yes I ended up doing that grinding dance but I wasn't the only girl doing it.

I turn around to face Hunter and he just smirks at me, our faces inches away.

He leans in and begins kissing me, our lips move in sync... He's a really good kisser, I can't even lie.

He licks my bottom lip asking to deepen the kiss, I gladly let him.

I tangled my hands into his hair, driving him crazy.

I don't know how long we've been standing here making out, 5 maybe 10 minutes.

I pull away from the kiss biting his top lip, driving him insane.

I then begin kissing his neck "You want me to be like those other girls don't you?" I ask in between each kiss going up his neck, leaving a hickey each time.

"The thing is..." I whisper, "I'm not like those girls" I add and then walk away leaving Hunter speechless.

------

A/N

HDNDUSNENSISISJS

WHAT YOU DOING JAMIE WHAT YOU DOING GIRLLLL?

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter :)