Chapter 4

This is exactly what I needed. I looked down at my phone, he wanted to meet up at Liberty Park. That was literally a five minute walk from the campus.

I made my way down the street walking at a normal pace, it could be my paranoia but i didn't want to seem at all suspicious.. But then again there was apart of me that honestly couldn't give a fuck.

I looked at my phone one more time to make sure this wasn't a dream:

Bruce:
U owe Dan&me 4 this. Librty Prk now.

I couldn't contain my smile. I probably looked like a maniac, I shivered as I felt a chill roll down my spine. I felt like a complete knob at breakfast, the card was upside down.

Fuckin dumbass.

There was one upside... Kellin, that was his name. Seems like last night I couldn't get his face out of my head. Those big blue green eyes looking up at me, there was something about how he carried himself. Shy and anxious, maybe with a hint of innocence.

I knew his name now. That's satisfying enough really.

I pulled myself from my thoughts as I made a roundabout into the park only to my knight in shining armour sitting on a park bench.

"Haven't seen you in a while mate" I greeted sitting next to him.

He looked from his phone to me, a smug grin plastered on his face. I was kinda stunned he'd deal to me. I knew I owed Danny at least around 200 dollars.

Maybe they're desperate I thought

Ben's voice broke me away from my thoughts, "You owe us a pretty penny- don't think Danny forgot about your little debt"

I clenched my jaw, I could feel a lump forming in the back of my throat. I bit the inside of my cheek hard- it felt like everything was moving in slow motion while he reached down, by his foot grabbing the paper bag,

"Let's put this on your tab 150 so," he snapped his head my way, he didn't look the least bit happy. I mean shit if looks could kill I would have dropped then and there.

"350 by next month or-" he looked down and chuckled getting up, "well you know.. And it won't be pretty Oli"

I swallowed the lump on my throat and forced a smile, "okay Ben, tell Danny I really appreciate this"

He waved his hand in dismissal as he walked in the opposite direction. I stood up going my own way, until a hand roughly grabbed my shoulder spinning me around.

"What the fuck?!" Jordan yelled.

Fuck no, don't make a scene please.

I pushed him off of me, "Oli what the fuck man? I thought you were done with this shit!" he took a step towards me.

My grip on the bag tightened, " Jordan just get the fuck away from me and go back to the fucking dorm" I hissed through clenched teeth.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes, he glared at me "you think you're invincible you? Do you not remember how i found you on the fucking floor?! Covered in your own vomit?!!" he yelled throwing his hands in the air.

I didn't have time for this shit, fuck him.

"Oh fuck you, piss off and leave me the fuck alone" I turned away, suddenly I felt his hand wrap around my wrist forcefully pulling me back. I stumbled into him and he snatches the paper bag from my hand.

I felt a rush of adrenaline and rage hit me hard. I rushed towards him shoving him up the brick wall next to us.

All I could see is red while i cocked back my fist slamming it into my best friend's face. Normally the sickening crack would make me want to puke... but i felt.. satisfied. He groaned loudly sliding down the wall.