Chapter 3

"Seriously bro, there are lot of hot chicks in France" Drake trailed off, starting to show how he liked talk so much.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know" Jason scoofed walking out of the classroom towards my locker.

"Not exactly your type of girl, you know. Those ones with big ass" He rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't believe it, those girls are good kissers, man"

"You made out with a French chick?" Jason asked shooting him am a questioning look.

"About a couple of times. I went to this Badass night party, with girls half naked and all. I wasn't invited though but my cousin Anthony had this guy, he made us fake IDs, that was how we attended that party" he said smiling. "No doubt that was the best day of my life, I made out with a couple of black girl with big boobs. You wouldn't believe that. They gave me this orange drink that had been spiked."

"Good for you!" I said starring hard at him.

"Not exactly good, I had a helluva hangout" he smiled.

"Hey have you seen Betty, we haven't spoken lately" he asked giving him a quizzical look.

"No man, I haven't seen her. But I can escort you to her house" he said chuckling. "That's the least I could do bro!"

"That sounds great!" I gulped with my face suddenly lighting my face. " We'd go there tonight"

"Sounds like a plan"

They both trailed off and left trying hard not to be late for their next class.