Chapter 2

Hiddenville high is just a few miles away from Jason's house. He slowly rode his bike with his headphone blaring Radioactive by Imagine dragon into his ears, without minding the intersection he reluctantly rode his bike through. He knew he was going to be late for school,but who cares its the first day of the school.
After forty minutes of intense riding,he finally made it to hiddenville high. He gently parked his bike in the school's large parking lot which is overwhelmingly large for a high school. Looking forward towards the school's entrance, he saw the hustling and bustling of students and he felt sorry for a little boy been trampled upon by other students.
He slowly made his way through the fiercely running students.
"Oh sweet Jesus,this is why I hate schools" he slowly muttered to himself.

He finally entered the school,and he went straight his locker,the same one he had used for the last 3 years. Stuffing his books into the locker, he heard a cracked up voice calling his name from afar. A voice he has not heard for almost a lifetime.
"Hey bro" said Drake. "Its like I haven't seen you like forever"
"How you doing Drake" he said suddenly feeling excited which is the most insanely and humanly feeling he has felt for the first time that day.

"God,I've missed you bro" He continued with a wide grin on his face and obviously Drake has got thesame look on his face too. Amean, you cant deny the chemistry between them. The brotherly chemistry and the friendly one too.

They've both been friends since the moment they could differentiate between a friend and a brother. Whenever both of them try to think back to when they met,they'll both laugh cus it was a funny story.

"Me too bro" Drake chuckled and patted Jason on his back. This was obviously the second best day for both of them prior to the fact that they've never been apart this long. The best day been the day they met.

They exchanged greeting for about 10 minutes. They were brought back to life by the harsh sound of the bell and the ear piercing shriek coming  off of principal Dixon's voice. The man is the scariest principal yet ever in history of scary principals.

They made their way to their first lesson of the day. Mathematics. Oh what a subject. Just about when he thought everything was going his way, there came math. Harsh!!! He thought to himself.

"Hello class" Mr Shay said almost on top of his voice. He didn't wait to receive a reply or reaction from the students cos he was gonna any. Instead he faced the board and wrote down the day's topic.

Vector.

Really? Vector?. Could this get any worse.

Mr Shay explained what vector means to the class.  Indicating each aspect with extreme precision. He also gave them a detailed example.

"Where have you been Jason" Drake whispered to Jason who was right in front of him. And trying hard not to get caught by Mr Shay cos that would be a clear passage to detention. Which is the last thing any student would want to start the semester with.

"I've been at home" Jason shot back
"Apparently I dont have to tell you how or where i spent my holiday"

"I'm sorry bro" Drake quickly apologized noticing the anguish in his tone and figuring what really happened. He forgot to call or tell him he was going to spend his summer break in France. It took Jason about 2 weeks to find out where he went. He finally sourced Drake's whereabout his cousin. He was really pissed. How could he. He's such a jackass.

Drake tried calling him over a thousand times, but he never pick or return his call. Well, you have to agree he did really bad.

""I really I'm sorry" Drake said wearing a really sad and pitiful look.

"We'll discuss this later" Jason shot back with a frown. He sited upright after this little session with Drake. He finally turned back and whispered to Drake who was looking like a helpless pack of Ewoks.
"Ok you're forgiven" he said feeling nervous.
Did you just have sweat hands. Oh fuck it. Its just Drake,I shouldn't be nervous around him.