Dirty Chapter lol

(diiiirttyy) Riker came to my flat at about half past six, and I answered the door eagerly. "Hiya!" I smiled. He handed me a rose and my cheeks turned pink. "It's lovely, thank you," I smiled. "Do you want to come in?"

"No," he smiled softly. "I wanna take you out. You look absolutely lovely, by the way." He took my hand, and I blushed darker. I closed and locked the door behind me, and got into the elevator with him. I held his hand as he drove to the restaurant we were eating dinner at.

The table we were at was small and near the back, and very intimate and quiet. He insisted on paying for my meal, but I left the fifteen-percent tip (twenty dollars by the way, the most expensive salad I've ever eaten).

While we were there, I got to know him, and I found out he was in a band. I felt awful because I'd never heard any of their stuff before, but I'd promised to check it out. He learned that I'm in my last year of university, and that I'm studying to become a nurse.

I also learned, after the date, that he is a wonderful kisser. He drove me back to my apartment and when we got to my door, he took my hands and kissed me softly. I kissed back, of course, and then pulled away. We stared into each other's eyes, both having felt the definite sparks. I dropped my purse and keys on the floor and cupped his face in my hands, then kissed him again, harder and more passionately. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and before I knew it, I was pressed up against the door to my apartment. I wrapped a leg around his waist and parted my lips, and he ran his fingers through my hair.

We pulled away after a few more moments of this, his lips swollen and his cheeks flushed. He picked up my purse and keys for me, and handed them to me. I smiled and thanked him.

"I'll... I'll see you around, then?"

"Yeah," I smiled softly. "I mean... Unless you wanted to come in, that is?" I asked, and we both knew what that offer entailed. He nodded and kissed me again, and I licked his lower lip. "Let's get inside before my neighbors see us." I pulled away and unlocked the door, and kicked my heels off. I let him inside and then closed and locked the door. Our eyes met, and I stared into his dilated pupils.

I, once again, dropped everything in my hands, and pressed him up against the door, hard. He moaned and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, and I ran my fingers through his blond locks. He put his hands under my thighs and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and then pressed me against the opposing wall. I pushed his jacket off of him (with some difficulty), and ran my hand down the side of his face.

"You're beautiful," he murmured onto my lips, pressing his body into mine. I whined in response and sucked his lower lip into my mouth, then rolled it in between my teeth. He moaned quietly and pulled away. "Do you wanna...?" He trailed off, cocking his head.

"Only if you do. And just so you know, I'm not some slut... I never do this." He chuckled and kissed my neck, and I moaned softly. "My bedroom is down the hall," I pointed in the direction of it. He held me closer to his body and carried me there. I kissed his neck as he did, and he threw me down on the bed when we arrived.

I giggled and bit my lip. I turned my lamp on as he turned the main light off, and scooted up on the bed. He crawled between my legs and kissed me again, and I wrapped my legs around him. "You sure you wanna go all the way?" I asked him quietly, nibbling at his earlobe as I did.

"Yeah," he whispered. "I've never met someone more beautiful."

"I'm sure you say that to all the girls you sleep with," I giggled.

"I've never," he mumbled, and kissed my neck. "Slept with anyone." I smiled softly and tangled my fingers into his hair. "Have you?"

"No," I lied. "You're my first. Take it easy, yeah?" He chuckled and kissed my neck. I moaned and tugged his hair a bit. "I like when you kiss my neck," I whisper. "I like it a lot." Because of this, he licked up my neck, and started to suck gently on my collarbone. "Careful there," I chuckle.