Chapter 7

Veronica's POV

-10 years later-

"Do you, Veronica Velazquez, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health, till death do you part, till the day you die?" The priests asks me.

"I do" I say and smile as I look at the face I'm about to marry but he is looking at the priest so I can't really see him that well.

"And do you take this woman to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" He asks.

"I do" he says still not looking at me.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" he says and smiles at us. I look at my new husband but when he turns his head, a look of shock takes over my face.

"Dakota?! Y-your not Grayson! I'm supposed to marry Grayson! Grayson!" I say in terror as I have made a huge mistake.

"WAKE UP BITCH!" I hear someone yell as they jump on my bed. I open my eyes.

It was just a dream.

"Go awayy fuckterd" I say, scared because I know it's Dakota and after that dream, it's kinda awkward.

"Wake up! I've got plans for us! Plus it's 12:00 so you should be up by now sleepy head" he says.I sigh very dramatically before sitting up in my bed.

"Fine but you owe me" I yawn as I rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"I don't owe you shit, now get ready. Oh and by the way Hope is coming with us too" he says before walking out. I stretch before lazily getting out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower so I wake up then pick out my clothes. It's warmer today so I decide to put on my favorite black crop top with my camouflage jacket then my black jeans with black timberlands. I walk back to the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth before applying my make up.

Mascara, check! Lipstick, check! Foundation, check! Okay I'm ready. I stare in the mirror when I'm done. Do I really wanna marry Grayson? The dream couldn't mean anything. Could it? No! I shrug the dream away from my mind so it is completely forgotten and grab my phone before I walk out of my room to see Dakota watching sponge bob in the living room.

"I love this episode! It's so funny" I say as I lay down on the couch with my head on his lap. He chuckles. This is the episode where spongebob and squid ward are stuck in a snow storm and they need to walk to the krusty krab. (A/N I remember that episode but it may be a little wrong so don't judge if I did😅😁)

We continue to watch sponge bob while Dakota plays with my hair. It's very soothing. We're watching when I hear the front door open. I don't bother to check since I must know them if they have a key. I hear footsteps approaching the living room. It sounds like 2 people. A few moments later a casually dressed Ethan and Grayson walk in. (Picture above, only because I thought it would be cute if Veronica and Gray both wore black to be matching in a couply way😉)

They both see the position me and Dakota are in and Gray gets very tense, it very obvious. (Don't get dirty on me)

"Um" Gray says awkwardly, even though he's the only one that feels awkward.

"Hey guys" I say normally since I don't mind or care that he's awkward.

"Hey" Ethan says.

"You guys got plans today?" Grayson asks, relaxing a little bit.

"Yea, Dakota made plans that I don't know about so...." I trail off.

"Mind if we tag along?" Eth asks. "But I'm only going if Hope is" he adds. I roll my eyes. They still aren't together again and I'm still mad at him for breaking up with her for the stupidest reason.

"You don't care" I mumble to myself but Dakota hears me since he's right in front of me. He nods a little bit in agreement.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing, but I guess you can. Hope is coming" I say as I stare at the ceiling. I hear him mumble an 'okay' and then silence fills the air.

"I'm going to get a snack" I say as I get up.

Grayson's POV

I was about to offer to come too before,

"I'll come with" Dakota says as he stands up too. They both walk into the kitchen and I stare at Veronica as she walks off, and I may or may not have been looking at her ass.

"Shit" I mumble and sigh as I sit in a recliner.

"What's up?" Ethan asks as he sits on the other recliner in the room.

"I want Veronica to be mine but I can't do that if Dakota is always around. It's like he's connected to her by the hip." I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

"Well I don't know how to help. We really fucked up. We both lost these amazing girls and we may never get them back" he says. I sigh because I know he's right.

"What are we going to do?"

---

BA-BOOSH

UPDATE

YOUR WELCOME!

I've sucked at updating and I'm sorry but

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON SATURDAY AND IM REALLY FUCKING HAPPY!

But lately I've felt done with life.

I'm tired of fucking school,

I'm not social at all and I'm always home,

I'm never going to do anything with my life,

My crush doesn't like me back and I get upset about that a lot (which I'm used to but😒)

I JUST DONT ENJOY LIFE ANYMORE AND ITS REAL FUCKING IRRITATING.

I wish I was a kid again.

BUT ENOUGH, THAT WAS MY RANT AND I WONT BOTHER YOU WITH THAT AGAIN I PROMISE.

Ådïøš👋🏼❤️