Introduction

"That was...AWESOME," exclaimed Martin at his group. His group loves to go on adventures and discover new things. One person in the group is Ashley. She is a talented, strong, independent woman who loves to sing and dance and is also a girl who plays basketball and loves adventures. She is also the gal who has every boy falling for her. Ashley likes to be called Ash for some reason. She is a girly girl and has a deep secret that she didn't tell anyone...she has a secret crush on her friend Steve. The next person in the group is Bella. She is Ashley's BFF. Bella is the gal who loves adventures, playing soccer, and is very srong even though her appearance seems that she's not. Like Ashley, Bella is a girly girl and has a deep secret too. Her secret is that she has a crush on Martin but only Ashley knows since she is her BFF. Anyways, the next person in the group is Steve. He's Ashley's love interest and loves to play basketball with Ashley. He started to develop feelings for her as well but more on that later. Anyway, Steve is tall, smart, handsome, and a tough guy who has every girl falling for him. He is very kind but sometimes headstrong but he loves his friends and loves to go on adventures with them. He has a best bro friend, Martin. They've known each other ever since they were little. Martin is a tough, kind, handsome, but not the type of guy who gets or cares for his grades. He has a secret crush on Ashley (duh, every guy falls for her) but is not sure if he prefers Bella better. He has mixed emotions. And because he likes Ashley, Martin never told Steve that because he's his best bro friend and well he thought that that will hurt Steve's feelings.

Every one of these teenagers in this group are very good friends with each other. They care and play with one another. If one of them is sad, everyone else tries to calm him/her down. Even though that group is very popular, they are very nice to other students and try to make them happy.

Well, those are the main characters of the story. Chapter 1 will come soon!