I push the thought from my mind as we turn down the long drive way into the woods. Large concert fences streatch out around his property that is not covered by trees. His farm is still up and running considering We left a large group of people her to run it while we stayed at Wal-Mart. We, at the time had wanted to clear out the town of saplys but had gained many new comers along the time we spent there. Now we are returning to the safety of my father's home.

The man was some what off his rocker and had believed the world was going to go to shit. He has prepared for it and at the time when I was 14 and had just started living with him full time. I had thought he had lost his mind and Now I am thankful that he had prepared for it. Sadly He had taken his own life. Unable to face the fate that he had been right. My strong willed father had caved and taken his life.

We come to the gate that slides open for us and as we enter I take a diffrent rought away from the main house. I head to the old house of my grandfather and grandmother who had past on my seventeenth birthday. The house is now used to house new comers till we know more about them. I park my bake beside the walkway and Rick walks up to me. I climb off walking slightly past him and place my hand on his back.

"Go to Jack. He needs you." I say and he doesn't hesitate. He run off and I head up the steps. I stand and pull out my walky. "Jake?" I say after turning it to our privet channel that he had a secret walky for.

"Yes Emma?" he asks to fast for him not to be exapeting it.

"My girls. They are okay right?" I asks wanting desperately to go check in them but know they are in good hands.

"Yes, they are napping now. Hannah had them help her and the other women in the fields. Tired themselves out." he says and I can hear the a smile in his voice.

"Good. Thank you for keeping them safe for me Jac." I say and sigh. "Over and out." I state clipping the walky onto my pants. I take a deep breath and open the door to My grandparents house. I find more of our men inside watching over the new comers and I look into the living room to find Aiden and my sweet Matthew sitting in a chair Aiden and I had often sat in together when we dated in high school. Matthew had only been here once before when he had come to see my father a few months after his birth. We had stayed here for two weeks. My father being kind enough to let is use this old house to sleep in while here.

I take a shaky step towards them an the floor board creeks anouncing my presence. Aiden looks up his and those beautiful blue eyes fall on mine. His mouth drops slightly as he sets down Matthew who continues to look at his book and I run to Aiden. He gathers me against him as I almost knock him down and I berry my face in his broad chest
He holds me tightly too him as His body shacks. I look up into his eyes as tears fall from my own and lean up our lips coming together with so much blissful passion that our knees bockle and We sit own the floor holding each other. Matthew looks up from his book, his eyes that are all mine look at me and he gasps.
Tears fall down his face as he jumps from the chair and I stand quickly catching him in my arms.
"Mommy." he crys into my shoulder as I hold him close. Aiden gathers us into his arms holding is close to him.

"My sweat little Matthew." I says missing every inch of his face. "Look how much you have grown. My.little baby isn't a baby anymore." I say happly. I look back to Aiden with a wide smile. The floor bords creak and I look over my shoulder to see Jac standing there with my Lilly and my Anna. I let go of Aiden and Matthew turning to my girls and open my arms to them. They cry running to me and I glance up at Jac glaring at him for even thinking of letting them come here when he did not know of these people will harm is
Even though I know they won't. I stand placing them both on my hips and turn to Aiden and my son.

"Aiden I want you to meet Lilly your daughter and Anna our new daughter." I say and Aiden's eyes widen as he take in the right of us. His eyes taken in every each of Lilly and he reaches out for her. She cowards back slightly but I urge her on. "Lilly it's okay this is your father." I stay and she looks over at him and slowly reaches out to him He takes her into his arms holding her tightly to him missing her forehead calling her beautiful and his sweet baby girl.

She reach for me with a wide smile and I take her. Aiden looks to Anna and reaches out for her. She looks sceptical but goes to him and he kisses her forehead and treats her like he did Lilly. Our little family is finally together again with a few new aditions. I turn to Jac with a wide happy smile that he surprises me by showing the same one.

"Jason this is my husband Aiden." I say and he steps forward streatching out his hand to Aiden. "Aiden this is Jason my best friend." I say not ready to let him know Jac and I where together for a year and a half now.

"Pleasure to meet you." they both says and from the look on Aiden's face I know he already knows about Jac and I. His eyes fall on mine and I see no betray within their depths just understanding. I know now I am not the only one who need someone beside them through this hard time while waiting to find out of the person they really loved was a love or dead.

"Thank you Jason for taking care of Emma and My girls." Aiden says letting Jason know but not the kids know that he had figures it out about us.

Jason lets go of Aiden's hand and steps back noding to him before he leaves. I look back to Aiden and mouth a sorry to him but he shakes his head at me. "I understand love. I truly do." He says and we all gather together in the couch not letting go of each other.

If this undead apocalypse does not end at lest we are together again. We will fight till our last breathes to see that day when it has all come to an end. The day we will stand together hand in hand knowing we have survived. Til then we will never give up and take joy in the little moments. This is our beginning and yet our end. We will either die fighting taking as many of them with us or come out on top with hope for a better future then what was deilt us.

Sorry could not end this story like I did. It was bugging the hell out of me to do so. This is the end of undead apocalypse hope you enjoyed It. Love and hope from Abel Elizabeth Walker. Thank you for reading.