Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

Be Dave==>

Your eyes sting.
Your throat is sore.
Your chest feels as if it's collapsing.
But it's not because of your breakup.
It's because of how it happened.
It's because she had to go and be with Vriska.
It's because now John cross himself to sleep on your chest, his tear marks on the short you're wearing.

You sob.

John stirs under you, and so you slowly being your hand up his back and to his hair, playing with it softly and shushing him as if he was a babe.

"Dave..." John murmured before adjusting to be more so on top of you, making you freeze and think 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.'

He looks up at you, his eyes look like the sky and the ocean dancing with each other, fighting over whether they should be light or dark blue. And all around his irises, veins brought out by excessive crying, in the awful red color you despise. You hate seeing blood. So you hate red. Simple as that.

His hand seemed to come up to your cheek rather slow, like syrup on a pancake. When it got to your cheek you pressed your cheek against his hand, loving the new warmth.

"Dave wanna watch weird music videos?" He gave a weak smile, he could probably tell you feel rough.

"Sure. Bro probably won't care if I'm gone... he never really has before so..." Shit. He's doing the face. Fuck. Smile.

John groans as he gets up, quite dramatically you might add, taking his warmth with him and grabbing his brand new green laptop, not a clunky desktop like the one he used to have. He enters the password, messing up to which you snort and he tiredly glares at you.

"Shut up I don't have my glasses on yet..." He then gets his password correct, going to youtube and starts typing in "The Carpal Tunnel Of Love" 

"Dude, Fall Out Boy? Seriously? Not like Panic! At The Disco? Have you even seen porno mime or know who he is?" You ask teasingly. You and John both loved the "Emo Trinity", mostly because Rose and Kanaya, although they seemed to prefer MCR while you stuck with FOB and P!ATD.

"But have you seen this music video? It's messed up. And plus it shows getting your heart ripped out basically so y'know... And no Dave, I actually haven't we can watch that next..." He then pressed play. Oh dear, thats around 3 1/2 minutes of Egdork geekily smiling at you as you mouth the words to the song, attempting to not cry or laugh at how disturbing the video is.

"I...I... What? What the fuck John? The fuckin' shit just went down? Those fuckin' cartoon animals? But then there was like furry versions of them and just????? What???!?!?!" You laugh out, with tears in your eyes from newly found happiness and the ever so deliberate pain caused to you from the night before.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH I OHMYGOD YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE HAHAHA YOUR CUTE FRECKLES EVEN SEEM CONFUSED  HAHAHA AND YOU'RE CRYING A LITTLE BIT HAHAHAH I SHOULD GET AN AWARD FOR THIS SHIT!" Egdork bursts out.

wait.

Wait.

WAit.

WAIt.

WAIT.

cute.

Last time you checked, most straight guys don't call their friends cute.

"So uhm the Porno Mime vid is 'Build God Then We'll Talk' by Brendon Motherfucking Bisexual Urie and his lover Ryan Ross. And those two other guys but I only listen for them gays." You change the subject matter in your mind. To even more gay thoughts. Of Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross. Shit. You said that last part outloud didn't you? He doesn't seem startled but...