jealousy

imagine a male storm trooper
talking to you and ky getting jealous

                                ♡

ON your way to the cafeteria to shove food in your face after a long training session with Ren. You were walking, taking off the light jacket. You had on because it was cold but the previously light sweater was now heavy and filled with sweat.

When you walked passed your room on the way, you cracked your door slightly and tossed the jacket in and closed the door right after. Having the cold air on your arms felt soooo good.

You turned your head to look at storm troopers on the other side investigating when you heard a loud thud and you realized you had bumped into somebody rather another storm trooper.

You slowly looked up to see a shielded face. "Excuse me," You said. "Wait," the storm trooper called out to you. You turned around just as the storm trooper took of its helmet that you can now call a he.

He had blonde short hair and crystal blue eyes. He's quite attractive but you're not attracted to him. "My names J5279 but I guess you can call me J," 'J' said with a smile.

"Oh, um hi J," You said with the same amount of friendliness. "You're really pretty would you--"

"No she would not J5279. Who gave you permission to take your off helmet?"

You would know that robotic voice changer anywhere. You turned around to see the one, the only Kylo Ren.

"I um I'm sorry Master Ren." 'J' quickly  put on his helmet looking from you to Kylo and then sped off.

You couldn't tell what Kylo was looking at but by his body language you made the assumption that he was looking at you. Kylo voiced a 'follow me' and then you were walking.

You thought you guys were going to the training facility but instead Kylo pulls you into a room and you let out an audible "Oh,"

Kylo kept pacing like a wild animal in a cage, he finally took off his helmet and set it set it on his dresser. "Kyl--"

Kylo turned around so fast and stared at you, emotions thick in those deep dark chocolate eyes. "DONT.." He started off shakily.

"Don't Kylo me," He finished. You gave him a bewildered look. "Kylo what I'm confused," Kylo just mocked a laugh; he sounded like a madman.

"How could I've been so stupid as to believe you," Kylo asked fiddling with his lightsaber but never activating it.

"Believe what? What did I do?" You asked, you hate seeing Kylo upset and to think that you caused it.

"YOU MADE ME BELIEVED YOU WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME!" Kylo spat.

You had just admitted your feelings to Kylo yesterday and revealed he loves you too. "What would make you doubt my feelings?" You asked Kylo, you haven't been unfaithful and your feelings were genuine.

"You and J5279." Kylo said icily. "He means nothing to me," You told Kylo and he didn't he was just a storm trooper to you, nothing more, nothing less.

"Who could love me? The vicious killing machine, the infamous villian that terrorizes planets, the next Sith Lord." Kylo activated his lightsaber and slashed almost everything in his room but stopped when he came to you.

"Kylo, I could love you and I do. I love you so much. I love that I only get to see this emotional side to you. I love your sense of humor. I love the way you look at me and most of all, I love the way you have conflicts with yourself because it means you care and that means You. Are. Human. " You finished breathing heavily and so was Kylo with beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

He pulled you closer. "Y/N....." Kylo said his chest heaving in and out. "I love you." Before you could speak, warm full lips crashed into yours. The kiss was surprisingly passionate yet gentle. You accepted the kiss and your hands went straight for his full, thick hair.

Kylo in return snaked his arms around your waist pulling you closer if that's possible. You broke the kiss because he literally took your breath away.

Kylo pecked your lips one more time before whispering against them, "I love you Y/N."

                                ♡