Chapter 4

Selena's POV:

"Ladies first," Harry opened the door to his huge mansion for me, letting me walk inside. I was absolutely amazed by the incredible sight. This mansion was just perfect, and I haven't even seen half of it yet.

"Harry, this house is amazing," I said, walking further in. 

"Yeah, it is, isn't it?" He said back and chuckled. "Wanna go and see our bedroom?" 

"That would be a pleasure," I replied. I put away my stuff before Harry and I walked hand in hand up to our room. When we walked inside, I gasped. It was honestly one of the most beautiful rooms I've ever seen. 

It was a really modern bedroom. It was mostly white and grey, and a tad of black. The bed was pushed against the wall, which meant the one sleeping closest to the wall would have to climb over the other side. Next to the bed was a night table with an alarm clock and and a phone charger lying on top of it. On the other side of the room was a door to a walk in closet. There was also a second door, which was to the bathroom. Under the window was a window seat, so you could just sit there and admire the view of Los Angeles. 

"This is incredible," I said, walking into the room. I sat down on the soft bed, tracing my fingers over the blankets. 

"I'm glad you like it," He smiled, sitting down next to me and putting an arm around me. "Do you think it'll be good enough for our baby?" 

"It'll be even better than just good. This is gonna be perfect. He or she is going to have such a great time growing up in here," I replied. 

"Me too," 

Harry then showed me the rest of the mansion. It was just so amazing. There was even a pool in the backyard, a big one as well. The garden was so big, just big enough for a child to play in. I also got to see the room we're gonna turn into a nursery. It was a perfect sized room with very light grey walls. It was still empty, but I'm excited already to make a nursery out of it. 

The rest of the day passed, and we really didn't do anything else than lie in bed and watch movies on Harry's laptop. It was the most perfect day I've had in a while. I knew that living with Harry's gonna be just fine. I just get such a good feeling when I'm around him, and now I get to see him whenever I want without having to sneak out or lie to my mum. 

When the clock was almost 1 in the night, we decided to go to bed. We cuddled up under the covers, and after a while, we fell asleep in each other arms. Sleeping in his arms just felt so right, although it made me feel guilty. I feel guilty for not telling my own family that I have a boyfriend, but I know it's for the best. 

When we woke up the next morning, the first thing we did was to make breakfast. Harry wanted my first breakfast in the house to be special, so him being the perfect boyfriend, made me waffles with cream and a strawberry on top. I'm not lying when I say he's the perfect boyfriend. 

After eating breakfast, we decided to go out to the swimming pool, because I could really use a tan. I guess the Los Angeles sun is perfect for tanning. The sun in England is barely out at this time of the year, so... 

Harry let me change into my bikini in the bathroom connected to our room while he used the one downstairs. I'm sure there's more bathrooms somewhere too, though. 

When I had changed into my bikini, I headed outside to the backyard. Harry was already sitting on chair by the pool. In the middle of his and another chair was a round table with two Pepsi cans on it. I assumed that the unopened one was for me. 

I sat down on the other chair and opened the Pepsi can. I took a sip of it before putting it back on the table. "I could easily get used to this," I said putting on my sunglasses. Harry just chuckled and reached out for my hand. I gladly let him hold it. 

We sat in the chairs for a while tanning ourselves, but then we decided to jump in the pool. We were constantly splashing water at each other, and Harry would pick me up and swing me around. I couldn't even remember the last time I've had so much fun with him. The way he treats me just makes me realize even more how good of a father he's gonna be. He loves being goofy all the time, which is something I'm sure our baby will appreciate. I can just imagine how it's gonna be when our baby is getting older and will be playing in the pool with us. 

I was currently getting out of the pool, but a gasp that left Harry's mouth stopped me. I shot him a confused look and he just pointed at my belly. "Is something wrong, Haz?" 

"Your belly.. It has a bump, I'm not even kidding!" He exclaimed, getting out of the pool and running over to me. I tried to see if I could notice the bump myself, but I couldn't see anything. 

"There's not a bump there yet, Harry. I've been pregnant for just a month. If it's a bump then it's most likely just bloating," I said. 

"You have to see it from the side. I'll take a picture so you can see it yourself," He picked up his phone from the round table and took a picture of the side of my belly. He then held up the phone for me allowing me to see the picture. He wasn't kidding, no. There really was a bump showing already.

.........

Thanks for 40 reads already!!! I didn't think it would go so fast haha. By the way, what do you think the baby should be? Boy or girl?

- m i a h xx