Chapter 3

Selena's POV:

Two weeks later...

I was standing in my bedroom, trying to get my suitcase closed. I had packed all of my clothes, so closing it wasn't too easy. I asked mum if I could use one of hers considering she has two, but she said no since she's probably gonna use it later. 

"Do you need any help with that?" I turned around to see Louis standing in the door frame. 

"Yes please," I replied, and he chuckled. 

"You sit on it while I try and close it," He instructed. I did as told and sat on the suitcase. Louis tried closing it, and he did it successfully. 

"Thanks," I said and shot him a smile. 

"So, only an hour left of you living in this house. You excited to go to college?" He asks, sitting down on my bed and looking around the room.

"Yeah, very," I replied, trying my best to hold in the truth about me going to 'college'. "I've never been to LA before, so it's gonna be fun," 

"Believe me it will. There's so many things to do in LA. There's so many beaches and everything there is just so beautiful," He said. "You're gonna love it," 

"I'm sure I will. But, could you please help me pack the last bag? Just fill it with every pair of shoes in this house that are mine," I handed him the bag and picked up another. "Meanwhile, I'll fill this with makeup and other products,"

"Do you need that whole bag for just products?!" 

"Well, duh!" I said like it was no big deal. "This doesn't happen just by itself," I said and pointed to my face and hair. "It takes time and a lot of products, you know. You boys have it so damn easy sometimes," 

"I guess we do. All we need is a bit of hair gel and then we're all set," He chuckled. 

"Yes, yes. Now go and pack my shoes, you idiot!" 

"Chillax, girly," He said and held his hands up in surrender, making him drop the bag. He quickly picked it up and left the room in a rush, leaving me laughing at him. Such a goofy lad. 

*****

"Selena, honey, we need to leave now," Mum said popping her head into my room. I quickly put away the picture of me and Harry I was holding. "You all set?" 

"Yes, I think so," I answered and stood up from my bed. "I'm guessing Daisy and Phoebe are already arguing on who gets my room now?" 

"Then you guessed right," She chuckled. "Now say goodbye to your room. We're leaving in 5 minutes, and the girls and Louis wants to say bye to you. Dan was supposed to be home by now, but he couldn't make it back from work," 

"That's okay. I'll just call him when I land," I said. "Would you mind helping me with these bags, mum?" I asked, holding out two bags for her. She gladly took them out of my hands and carried them out of my room. I carried the other bags plus the suitcase downstairs after her. When I came downstairs, all my siblings were stood in front of the front door with a 'good luck' banner. 

"Good luck at college, Selly!" They all exclaimed, smiling widely at me. As a natural reaction, I ran up to them and attempted to hug everyone at the same time. 

"Thanks, guys. You have no idea how much I'll miss you," I said. 

"We'll miss you too!" Daisy said, wrapping her arms around my waist. That was just as high as she could reach so...

I then hugged all of them bye before mum and I had to leave. Louis came outside with us though to help us put all my stuff in the car. 

"Have fun at college, okay? I'll come and visit you sometime. I don't know when or if I'll have time, but I'll try," Louis said when we were done loading the car. I was honestly hoping he wouldn't have the time. He can't find out about the baby, not yet. Not until I'm ready, which I honestly don't know will be. 

*****

After being stuck on a plane next to a single mother with a crying baby for 11 hours, the plane finally landed at LAX. As soon as I exited the plane, I sent Harry a quick text saying I was here. Afterwards, I collected my luggage. It was hard carrying all of my bags plus my suitcase, but I made it to the exit where I waited for someone to come and pick me up. I didn't know who to wait for, because all Harry said was that he was going to get someone to pick me up. 

It didn't take long before a black range rover pulled up in front of me on the pathway. The window rolled down, and I was surprised to see Harry sitting inside the car, wearing sunglasses and a hoodie. He was literally trying to hide his whole face inside his hoodie. 

"Hop in, babe," He instructed. I put all my stuff in the backseat before getting into the passenger seat next to Harry. "Keep your head down until we get away from the airport. There are too many paps here. It won't take long before they recognize one of us," He began driving the car away as fast as the speed limit was. 

We drove in silence until we were on the highway. Then, Harry took off his sunglasses and hoodie. 

"It's nice to see you again. I missed you a lot," He said, sending me a smile before looking back on the road.

"I missed you too," I said back. 

"Is your bump growing yet?" 

"Harry, I'm only, like, a little over a month pregnant. It usually doesn't show until you're at least over two months," I explained and he nodded. "Did you schedule an ultrasound, by the way?" 

"Yeah, we have one in a week," He replied, smiling. 

"You have no idea how excited I am to see our baby. I know it probably isn't big yet, but it will be such an amazing feeling," I said and he chuckled. 

"Don't judge me now, but I already bought something for the baby. I bought two onesies, one for each gender since we don't know what sex it is yet. Basically, I went online and made them custom. It's the same onesie just in different colors. For a boy, it's a blue one and it reads 'A creation by Harry and Selena'. The same is for a girl, except in pink. I thought it was really cute so I ordered it and they arrived yesterday," 

"I'm looking forward to seeing it," I smiled at him. "Think, just 8 months until our little bundle of joy is here. It's gonna be so perfect to be a little family, don't you think?" 

"Better than perfect," 

.........

double update, but im sick. also, i broke my phone. crap....