Summer's Song Chapt.4

"Who would like to ride along?" the EMT asked. "Um I will" Hunter spoke up. "Okay sir" the EMT said. "We'll see y'all at the hospital" Ashlee said. "Alright y'all" he said jumping in. "Ugh, this is just so sad" Carlos sighed. "Yeah I know" Kayla sniffed. "Come on let's get to the hopsital" Dougie spoke up.

*on the way to the hospital*

"Everything will be okay Britt" Hunter whispered. It was a quiet ride until half way to the hospital... My heart rate was steadily slowing down. "Pete, she's going into cardiac arrest" the EMT yelled. "Sir, please move over there" he said. "What's wrong?" Hunter asked. "It'll all be okay, just stay there" Pete said. "Start CPR" the other EMT looked at him. "Okay, 1...2...3..." he pumped. "1...2...3..." he pumped again. They sat there for a second... The monitor was beating again.

"finally there*

"What took so long?" Christoph asked. "She stopped breathing and had to revive her" Hunter sighed. "Oh my god!" Dominique paniced. "I can't believe this is happening" Lucy looked at everyone. "It's like a horrible dream that you can't wake up from" Travis sighed. "Did they say why she passed out?" Kennedy asked. "She hit her head on the bottom of the pool and then sucked in a bunch of water" Hunter said. "Ugh" Angel screamed.

"This wouldn't have happened if you too hadn't of pushed her in" Nora yelled at Harry and Danny. "Don't get more upset" Vanessa hugged her. "No it's true, if you had listened to us, this wouldn't have happened" Joe looked at them. "Calm down y'all!" Alex looked at them. "No, they deserve to be yelled at, they caused half of this" Richie fussed. "Stop please" Maribelle pleaded. The guys kept yelling at them. "HEY!" Hunter yelled. They stopped. "Yes, I know they did this but fighing is NOT gonna help Brittany right now!" he said irritated. He walked away. "He's right, stop making them feel worse than they do" Vanessa looked at them. "Yeah, you're right. We're sorry you two" Garrett said. They nodded and looked down.

*later on*

"Mr. Hayes" the doc said. "Yes" Hunter stood up. "Brittany is in a coma, it could be a day or so before she wakes up" he said. "Oh no" Kayla teared up. Hunter stormed out the door. "I'm really sorry" the doc said. "Thank you sir" Jeremy said. "Should we go check on him?" Ashley asked. "No just give him some time" Travis sighed.

"Hey Hunt, wake up" Ashlee shook him. "What?" he rubbed his eyes. "Why don't you go home?" Harry asked. "No, I need to stay incase she wakes up" he begged. "Go home, Hunt, you need to get out of this place" Kennedy patted his shoulder. "Fine" he sighed. Ashlee hugged him. He smiled.

*In my room*

"Hey Britt, it's Chris" he smiled. "I know you probably won't hear me, but I needed to see you" he sighed. "I just wanted to say that I hope you wake up soon" he grabbed my hand. "Hunter doesn't wanna leave you. We had to force him to leave" he laughed. "I better go before they start looking for me" he sighed. "Oh and Britt, I love you" he kissed my cheek. Then he left.