Chapter 7

WARNING: 18+ CONTAINS ADULT THINGS AND SHIT.

//HALF AN HOUR LATER //

"ZORO!! DAMN YOU!!!" You shouted out to him as you tried to catch up.  Your chest was starting to hurt and your legs started to feel heavy. It was harder to breathe now.

"Fuck this.."

You stopped and fell to your knees. You leaned forward and used both your hands to support you as you breathed in and out heavily. You looked up and saw no sign of Zoro anywhere, he must be long gone by now.

"Well...t-that...sucks.."

Was the last words you could push out of your mouth before collapsing on your side and falling asleep instantly.

//ANOTHER HALF HOUR LATER//

Your eyes fluttered open, and your body felt very warm...and exposed. A light, a bright light is what you could see right now. Were you dead? No way..that couldn't be. Your heart started racing and your eyes widen in shock, you gasped. You sat up quickly and looked around. You calmed down after realising you were just in a bathtub with that crazy Swordsman. You leaned back and exhaled in relief.

"Phew I thought i-

You stopped, Zoro was with you in a bathtub...naked. You were both naked. In a bathtub, together.

"ZORO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! GET OUT!!! WHY AM I HERE?!?"

You quickly covered yourself with your hands and turned red.

"Well Y/N, you fell asleep in the middle of your chase so the only way I knew I could wake you up was by wetting you"

"But why am I naked?! Couldn't you just throw some water on me?!? And why are you in here?!? And you know there's plenty of other methods out th-

"SHHH! You'll wake everyone up...just calm down.."

"No...I'm getting ou-

Just as you were getting up a hand came around your arm and pulled you back down.

"Zoro, seriously"

Zoro pulled you down in between his legs so half your body was laying on his stomach and chest and the rest...yeah.

"Zor-

Two familiar rough hands came down to your waist and raised you so now you were in a sitting position on him. Both your legs on each side of him.

"Z-zoro, your thingy is, up against my..thing"

"I know Y/N...that is where I want it to be, well actually...maybe not...id actually like it inside"

You couldn't help but bite your lip, he's such a freaking prick.

"N-no Zoro"

"Iv waited too long, I want you now, I want to make you mine"

He bucked his hips up so you could feel him inside you a little. A small moan escaped your lips.

"Iv seen the way those other guys look at you, and I don't want anyone else to take you for them self but me"

Something hard started to develop under you. Your body started to feel hot.

"Just wait Zoro"

"You don't know how hard it was to not take you while you were sleeping and back when we were wrestling in your bed"