Chapter 4

After having a shower and being pleased that you weren't sharing it with Zoro, Nami had scolded the swordsman for not being on watch that morning so his punishment was being on watch for the rest of the day like usual...

You were just sitting around and thinking about a lot of things you had on your mind, it wasn't really important stuff but you were bored and had nothing else to do. You sighed and looked at the sky.

"Nothing to do around here...sheesh..."

You looked around for Luffy, he normally always had something to do.
As you walked around the ship looking you felt like some one was watching you. You shivered a little bit. But that feeling always occurred so you shrugged it off. You walked past Robin who was reading a book about something ancient you guessed.
After looking around on deck you walked to the middle of the ship to where the grass was and just sat there.
You guessed that Luffy was below deck making a ruckus somewhere.

"I see an island!" you heard Chopper yell out.

"Did some one say Pervert?" Franky asked

You laughed at Franky.

"Seriously Franky?"

Franky just shrugged and went back to what he was doing.

___________________________
(At the Island)

Luffy, Usopp and Chopper all ran off together while Nami and Robin went to the mall, they asked you if you wanted to go but you denied politely. That wasn't exactly your type of thing. Franky told Zoro he would take his place so now Franky was on watch at the ship and Brook trailed off with a bunch of fan girls in each of his arms. Sanji saw a bunch of lovely ladies and chased them down the road.

So you were stuck with Zoro, since we all know he has...problems with directions you had to stay with him.

You were walking next to him in a market, you saw a lot of things you liked but you were saving up. Unfortunately. You also noticed that every guy who stared, looked or even quickly glanced at you got a deep growl or death glare from Zoro.

You came by a bar. Zoro stopped and looked at you.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah a little"

"Then let's go"

He headed in and you followed after him. You got a lot of looks and comments from the all the guys in there, luckily Zoro didn't hear them. One of them pinched your butt as you walked past making you jump and look back. The man gave you a wink. You shivered and looked back.

"Anything wrong Y/N?"

"Oh, no nothing Zoro..I'm fine"

You couldn't tell him, even a guy doing something small like looking at you made the swordsman angry. And you didn't want him to cause a scene.

You sat on the stool at the bar next to Zoro and ordered food and drinks.

"Got money"

"Y-yeah but-"

"I'm only joking Y/N"

You sighed out in relief and looked around to see if they were still staring. Of course they were.

"Iv got to go use the restroom Y/N, I'll be back"

"N- uhh..yeah okay"

You didn't want him to go, fearful of being alone with these men. You watched as Zoro left you. Swallowing down some saliva stuck in your throat you looked down, trying your best to be unnoticed. What were you kidding, that's not going to work but there's no harm in trying. A man sat next to you taking Zoro's seat. Oh geez.

"Hey Babe"

You tried to ignore him by looking the other way.

"Playing hard to get? That's alright.."

A hand came around your wrist, yanking it and pulling you towards the man. You glared up at him.

"Never seen you around here...you're not from around here are you? Hmm...I can tell...because the women around here are...ech...."

You didn't say anything but kept glaring up at him.

"Not going to say anything? That's okay, I just want to hear you scream for me"

He started leaning in as you struggled to get free.

"I don't think so"

A sword came crashing down on top of the mans hand piercing right through just missing you by an inch. You watched as the man fell back and screamed in agony after the sword was pulled out. Zoro picked you up with one arm and carried you outside.

"I'm not done with him yet or all of them.."

You were going to stop him but he had already walked back in.

"He can't be tamed I guess.."

You said to yourself, and you thought about what he said ignoring all the screams coming from inside.

"Them?....did he over hear them as we walked in...and did he know about that pervert?"

You wondered.

"But why didn't he do anything right at the moment?.."

You looked up and rubbed your chin as you thought for a while..

"Yes, I knew all about that..I'm not that blind Y/N...I had to wait for the right moment to strike"

Everything came together, so that is why he left you alone.

"I'd never leave you alone in a room full of men"

Zoro smirked, you blushed.

"Show me your wrist"

"Oh okay"

Zoro examined your wrist.

" It's just a bit red...I should have came earlier, before he touched you"

You looked down and went red.

The swordsman picked you up and held you over his head.

"You're mine and i can't have anyone else touching or staring at you"

"ZORO THIS IS STUPID! PUT ME DOWN"

"No"

The swordsman walked off with you to a food place