What is Project Our Singapore Story?

What do you think of when you see or hear the term "Singapore"? Most would probably think of that "little red dot" on the map, and some may even think of our late founding father, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. But is that all there is to this little country?

We've realised that in most Wattpad books, most of the stories take place in the setting of the US, and maybe several other countries, but not many take place in the setting of our home country Singapore.

Project Our Singapore Story aims to promote the Singapore culture in a writing community like Wattpad. It is a club for writers of books that take place in the setting of Singapore, writers that come from Singapore as well as anyone who has an interest in learning more about Singapore's culture!

Let's keep the Singapore flame going!

Do hashtag
#OurSingaporeStory
and paste the logo on the front cover of your book! :) The logo is in the next chapter of this book. If you need help with the pasting of the logo, you can drop us a message.

Once you do, we will definitely include your books in our Reading List. :) We will read every single one of your books, as long as you comment in the third chapter (pls include the title). We also follow back. :)

Starting tagging and promoting the Singapore spirit now!

(*Note: Anything regarding or related to racism, such as making racist remarks or spreading of racist ideology, are forbidden here. Singapore is a multi-racial country and we are strictly against the idea of racism.)