The blonde bean pole shrugged his shoulders, "please," He started, "it's enough I have to deal with the King and his shrimp. Don't make it harder for me by acting like a dork."

 Yachi's ears perked up, King shrimp. Not bad, not bad.

 "Me- a dork?"

 "You heard me. Now shut up, I need to make sure these kids aren't getting into any type of trouble." Tsukishima viewed the computer, watching as Kageyama and Hinata tried to unlock a safe. He then clicked the unmute button, and zoomed into the video. "Hey, morons. Show me the lock."

 "Tsukishima? Is that you?" Hinata asked, holding his hand to his ear. "No, Shrimpy-kun, it's your shadow."

 With that being said, the ginger looked at Kageyama very confused. "It's Tsukishima Kei, at your service." He facepalmed, as Yamaguchi pulled a closed fist out then in, extremely satisfied. "Ohh- anyways, Bakashima-san, can you help Kageyama and I with this lock?"

 "No." He snickered sarcastically as Kageyama crossed his arms and Hinata made a dog pout. Tsukishima didn't even know why he tried with this duo. No one could be stupider than these two. "I'll help; that's what I'm here for."

 "Alright, switching to our lens," the raven haired male indicated, as he clicked something that had been on the ear device as well. Now Tsukishima had been able to see what he had been seeing. More specifically, the contacts these boys wore were actually cameras that allowed their 'in office worker' to help them in any type of situation.

 The head of Karasuno still needed to check on their progress. Maybe now Hinata and Kageyama could do something way more real than a test to open a box. No worries, though, they were enjoying it. Kageyama got them this far at least.

 As soon as Tsukishima had a good look at the lock, he breathed. "It's the kind where you have to listen closely."

 "That's understandable. 1-8-0-9's the code we got... It's like a number doesn't  belong."

 "I get it, I get it. Get closer to the dial."  The blonde responded back, having Kageyama get in eye sight of the lock. "I'm enhancing the volume. I need you to stay quiet," he ordered. "On my 'go', start twisting it slowly."

 Kageyama nodded, and Hinata just observed, pretending they were undercover, and had to be sure no one was going to catch them in their act.

 "Go," Tsukishima then raised his volume levels way over they needed to go. If they were to make a loud sound, he would definitely lose his ears.

 The blonde started to hear small clicks and clattering, so he grabbed a paper and a pen. He then jot down the numbers as fast as he could. He was surprised, really, that Hinata and Kageyama hadn't been talking.

 Yamaguchi was fiddling around, thinking about how team 1 would be like. A) They were extremely cool and would see the potential in Yamaguchi

 B) They are full of themselves and think that they are the greatest things in the world, but somehow giving Yamaguchi a promotion.

 C) Practically any situation where Yamaguchi gets noticed.

 "And done," Tsukishima sighed, lowering the volume. "What's the code?" Hinata asked, a little fazed by the concept. What if there were more puzzles after they had solved this one? What could possibly be in the safe? 

 This test wasn't only for the ginger and his King, it also had to be done with Yachi or Tsukishima behind the scenes. Yamaguchi had already passed his, with the female IT specialist helping him. He roughly passed, but it was impressive. "I'll say it slowly," the blonde stated. "1-0-9."