Chapter 12

A/N: Kay, here's the plan for this chapter. I'm going to try and give each couple/OTP their own spotlight. With Penelope it most likely is going to be hard as fuck cause she got so many suitors. 

I'm looking at you Kevin and Xavier. Well, Kingsley is in there too, but he's down in Hell, so we won't see him for a while. 

Phew, now that THATS over with. If all goes according to my map out of the book, Kevin and Penelope should be on their adventure by the next chapter. If not, then it'll be just one more chapter. I'm hoping to make this book at at least have roughly 20 chapters in total....

Alright, enough of my blabbing and onward to the reading!

Chapter 12 (Felix POV)

I flinched in my sleep at the bang that erupted through the apartment. I was about to fall back asleep, passing it off as something else, when my eyes flew open and I jerked my head up. This is the normal routine for me now ever since I found out about the Demon World. I was scared to wake and find either a) a demon watching me sleep, or better yet b) waking up to see said demon eating me as I sleep. Wonderful things to think of when you're trying to sleep, huh?

"Calm down baby. It's just the thunder." I felt suddenly at ease at hearing the voice of my boyfriend. Not many people could calm me down in mere seconds by just speaking, but Camden could. His voice was deep, yet soft when it was needed. I've even caught myself falling under a daze just by hearing him say good morning.

A shudder erupted trough my body, and I'm guessing Camden felt it because he grabbed the blanket off the couch, pulling it over my naked torso.

Ah, yes. We were still on the couch. I chuckled as I recalled what had happened early that led us to this position. We had started a movie that I had been dying to watch. But one thing led to another and soon we were making out, movie turned off and shirts being taken off. Instead of going further, I stopped Felix and asked if we could just lay like this together.

We never really cuddled anymore. Just a touch from one another had us aroused and we soon found ourselves throwing off clothes and going at it. But I didn't want to do that at that moment. I just wanted to lay in my lover's arms and listen to his heartbeat and shallow breathing.

"What're you thinking of?" Camden asked. I felt my body growing warm at how scratchy is sounded. 

"You." I said with a smile, reaching up and planting a light kiss on his lips before pulling back and looking into his stunning green eyes. I loved the way they would change their contrast depending on his mood. The green grew dark if he was upset or conflicted about something, where as when he was happy and calm, they were a light, almost sea green. Breathtaking to say the least.

We stared at each other intently before he switched our position. My back now against the sofa and Camden hovering above me, hands on either side of my head. A smile played at his lips and I reached up, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling his lips down to mine. 

I loved Camden. More than anything. If someone asked me to say why I loved him so much, I'm positive that I couldn't explain it. Because there were simply no words to describe the passion I felt for this man above me. And I was sure he felt the same way.

Camden pulled away from my mouth, causing me to whimper from the loss. He began trailing kisses down my neck, to my well defined abs, stopping just above my hip-bones and then coming back up to my lips.

"We won't go farther then this." He reassured me, causing a smile to form as I realized he remembered what I said earlier. He scooted me forward so he could lay beside me, chest pressed against my back and arms wrapped around my waist. We pulled the blanket back over and he snuggled into my hair.