Chapter Three

Camilla Parker AKA the gorgeous Cassie Ventura in the mm. 

Hope y'all enjoyed last chapter!

Midterms coming up & I'm so scared right now....

Pray for me y'all lol.

- Tammy

Camilla.

"Okay Jada, for the thousandth time, I forgive you." 

Jada had spent the last hour apologizing before she handed over all my stuff. I was used to Jada's tactics and although they were often uncalled for, she's like a sister to me, so I forgave her easily. Besides, I was just overwhelmed with everything and I happened to take my anger out on her and everyone else at that party. 

Thinking about it now made me really regret my actions. I probably looked so angry and classless. I was not raised like that and if I could go back and change the way I handled things, I definitely would in a heartbeat. 

"Are you sure, girl? You seemed pretty pissed off and you never get this pissed off." 

She was right. I was rarely ever mad. I mean there was nothing really for me to ever get mad about. I was truly blessed with two parents that deeply cared for me and my future. I had a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food to eat everyday. I had inches, I'm smart, and getting ready to pursue a career as a lawyer. What could I possibly be mad about?

"Yeah, just a little stressed, but don't worry. I'm over it." I reassured her and she nodded my head. "Just one question."

"Yeah?"

"How did you even get into my apartment?"

She laughed a little before confessing. "Well, James-"

"Who's James?" I interrupted.

"You know.." She trailed off. "The guy in the lobby."

I thought for a second until I knew who she was talking about. "You mean Jamal?" 

"Whatever. Anyway, so Jamal or whatever seems to have a little crush on your girl, so he easily let me in with his key. I really didn't even have to beg or anything. Just told him your room and he let me in."

"He real stupid for that. What if you were some robber or something?"

"I'm sure he's not that stupid. Obviously I can afford my own things." She rolled her eyes and flipped her hair. I wasn't even going to bother with her. 

"Besides, he is a little cutie anyway. Maybe I could use him for other stuff." She smirked.

"Why you entertaining him, Jada? What about Darnell?"

She scoffed. "Darnell who?"

"Oh gosh.. what happened now?"

She sits up quickly and doesn't hesitate to tell her story. "So after you left the party yesterday, I tell that motherfucker that I got to go give you back your stuff and this and that. Then he sucks his teeth and I'm over here like what you sucking your teeth for and he says cause you always ditching me and at the moment... at that moment I knew all hell was about to break loose."

I laughed knowing that she was about to get real dramatic.

"So, I grab him by his ear and pull him into the bedroom with me because I told myself that I would not expose his ass in front of everyone. So then I'm going off on him saying that you always spend time with your friends instead of me and he's saying bullshit and i'm saying he's full of bullshit and he tells me that I need to respect him and I laugh at him cause why would I respect him when he don't respect me, you know?"