Chapter 16 Who are you?

I'm back !!! Are you ready cause I am I got a few tricks up my sleeve on how this book will turn out so let's get started also so some love in the comments , shall we ?

I can't believe it I'm in a coma more importantly  my mom is alive !!! Thoughts were running threw my head well my unconscious head if that makes sense. But how ?when ? why ? Why did she leave me ,why did she fake her death didn't she think about my feelings, no of course not if she did she wouldn't have left me by myself I was standing in the doorway look at myself in the hospital with a tube down my throat it's still feels weird seeing myself like that, so helpless .

"Yea you never get use to it "  A little voice said

"Who said that ? " I replied frightened to hear a response

"Me " it said like I was supposed to know who it was .

"Okay me you can hear me ? I stated

"Of course I can " it  said The sounds were coming from the bathroom so I put my ears closer to door so I can hear a little better .

"What are you doing ? She said

I'm trying to figure out who you are " I replied

"Oh well heres a thought turn around and you will find out " turn around what does she mean turn around OH GOD!!
"Why'd you get scared I told you I was behind you "
Sorry I thought it was just a riddle I didn't actually think there was a little girl right behind me but hey I'm looking at myself in a hospital bed so right now  my life is full of surprises.

"I can tell Anyways I'm Jasmine nice to meet you. "The little girl said sticking her hand out towards me.

"Ariana but everybody calls me Ari can you just call me Ari" I replied shaking a little girls hand .

"So how did you get here."Jasmine said walking take a seat beside my hospital bed.

"Me and my friends were in a really bad car accident my friends are ok , I just don't know how but I just ended up on on the hood of the car . I said

"Oh you what would help to prevent all of this" she stated .
"What cause I don't know if I can't stay here " I said
"There's this thing called  a seat belt it supposed to protect you when you get in a car accident I guess you didn't get the memo. She said rather rudely .

"Obviously I thought you were gonna tell me how to get out of this, I have to talk to my mom I need answers ." I said hopefully

"Your never really sure how to get out of this but it all depends on how your body heals right  now you're in the inbetween" she said

"Wait are you supposed to take me to heaven because I'm seriously not ready to go I got a makeover I look so much better and I feel so much better well not at the moment you get what I mean point being I do not want to go to heaven there's so much I have to do here so I don't think Ready to go so please don't take me!!!" I said begging.

"Me take you to heaven ? girl you're funny no  I'm just in a coma my rooms upstairs"she said getting up to walk out of my room.

" Wait where you going? " I said walking after her
" To my room my mom should be getting here soon, for a visit and I don't want to miss it but I'll be back down right when she leaves and we can talk then , see you soon  Ari " she said walking down the hall.

I turned around starting to walk back to my room when I saw figure of figured that was hunched over my hospital bed I leaned in to take a closer look and when I finally realize who it was tears are starting to form in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Ari you don't deserve this" my best friend said as she leaned down to kiss my forehead. When she leaned I felt a teardrop on my cheek I soon realize that it wasn't my tears it was hers.

"I spoke to your mom earlier she told me why she faked her death . I would tell you but I think it's more of a mother-daughter, discussion then coming from your best friend . She said once you wake up she'll explain everything and then she hopes you understand her ,but I want to let you know she did have good intentions on doing it . She said .

"Also I brought someone who really wanted to see you" she said . Who walked in was someone I will never in million years expect to visit me .

Hey guys did you miss me I'm back lol I'm sorry I left y'all hanging but better late then never right ? No ? Okay yall are still mad but I know it's short chapter it's a filler well right now it's 3 in the morning so I'm sorry about the errors so like and comments.

                                  Be yourself love~Ant😌