Fuck off.

//welp. Once again I'm writing more useless shit....meh, fuck the encryption modus.//

Eridan smiled devilishly as he yelled at the lowblood to come and do-......Ok, let's not say what with him. "C'mon Sol! Let's havve some fun~" shouted the Seadweller, "FUCK OFF ED." The Landdweller yelled back.

Sollux had been completely caught of guard by Eridan kissing him like that. And to think, why would that fishy asshole see him of all people as better than FF? Sollux dismissed the thought and focused on the task at hand.

WHICH WAS THAT HE POSSIBLY BE RAPED BY FUCKEN ERIDAN AMPORA. "Soooooolll~ don't defy the fact that you wwant me!!~" The desperate ass fish person yelled. "NO,NO, NO!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!" Cried the terrified gemini bitch, "GO CRY IIN A CORNER OR 2OME 2HIIT!!"

The Gemini then ran over to Cronus, thinking it was a good idea to have the other weird ass ampora make the desperate creepy ampora leave him the fuck alone. " CN MAKE HIIM GO AWAY." Sollux panted as he hid behind Cronus. "Wvhoa, wvhats goin'
on here?" Asked the older HighBlood, looking between the two descendents.

"He'2 tryiing to rape me!!" Claimed the yellow blood, "No I'm not, I just wwant to havve some fun~" protested the violet blood who smirked at Sol. Causing him to shiver and hide behind the ancestor more." Wvell wvhy didn't you say so?" Said Cronus as he picked up the stupid ass Gemini who thought he'd be saved.

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU TRAIITOOOOOOORRRT!!!!!!" Cursed the Gemini as he was tossed over the Aquarius' shoulder and was carried away. "PUT ME DOWN FII2H BREATH!!!!" Yelled the probably-soon-to-be-raped-Gemini-bitch. "No wway sol~ wwere gonna havve some fun first~" the perverted-ass-fishy-douche-person-troll-seadweller-thing.

From another point of view- Kankri had been talked rambling on about triggers and privileges and other shit. Until Mitunas descendent had suddenly run over to Cronus and used him as a human shield. Who was followed along by Cronus' descendant, the two argued as Cronus sorted out what was happening.

Kankri, seeing as he went completely un-noticed during this chaos had decided and thought, 'This is rather interesting. Let's not help the young yellow blood and let him be raped.' The candy red blood watched silently as the Gemini yelled some thing rather triggering and was carried away by the Aquarius.

"Huh, f9r s9me reas9n I d9 n9t feel triggered by any 9f this. *#c9nfused #TW?"
Said the adorable-red-sweater-candy-red-blooded-troll. The Cronus-greaser-weird-fishy-person-thing-troll shrugged, "Should wve ask the Signless 'bout this or somefin'?" Asked Cronus while Kankri merely nodded.

Then the OTP left to go find the Signless and ask about what the fuck they had been included in with the two idiot descendants. While Cronus was still unsure of what he had done to that poor Gemini bitch. And Kankri was uneasy about how didn't feel triggered after witnessing something rather triggering.

//HUH. II REALLY AM A FUCKIING IIDIIOT.//