Break apart (septiplier)

Mulai dari awal

"Jack? What's wrong?" He asks.

"Just a nightmare." I murmur.

"What about?" I look into his eyes and see such worry there. I just shrug.

"I don't remember."

"Jack. What's going on? Why do you keep having nightmares?"

I shrug again. "I don't know. I'm fine. Anyway what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask.

"Oh um..." He runs his hand through his hair and my eyes start to water again. No! It can't happen! This is still a dream! Right?!

"I understand." I whisper.

"What?" He asks.

"You're breaking up with me aren't you? Just like you have every night for the past week."

"What?! What are you talking about?!" He asks scared.

"It's ok Mark. I understand." The tears slip from my eyes and I shake my head. "It's not a big deal."

"Jack! What the hell are you talking about?!"

I shake my head again. "Your breaking up with me just like you have in every dream I've had over the last few days."

"Th-the nightmares were about me?" He asks sadly.

"Mark. Just... I understand. I don't blame you. We're still friends."

"That's not what I called you about." He says softly.

"Then what did you call about?" I ask with waterfalls falling from my eyes.

"I... I wanted to come visit you." My head snaps up to the webcam.

"What?" I croak.

"We've been together a few months now and I wanted to come see you. It's been a long time and I miss you." He had tears as well and it made me feel worse.

"Oh god." I mumble and put my head in my hands.

"Jack..."

"No it's just like me to take something so sweet and just..." The tears weren't sad anymore, they were angry. I was pissed at myself for making him feel so bad. "I'm sorry."

"Sean please look at me." I look up slightly and bite my lip. "It's ok. I didn't know you were so worried about all this. I didn't even notice."

"It's not your fault. I didn't tell you." I mumble and bury my head in my hands again.

"I love you." My head snaps up once again.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"I love you. I'm sorry you would even think of me leaving you. I never even thought that was a possibility. I just... I love you Jack. More than anything."

"Really?" I ask.

"I wouldn't lie to someone as amazing as you." He smiled.

"I-I love you too." I say.

"This Friday work?" He asks.

"What?"

"Is it ok if I fly out this Friday? Or sh-...."

"Yes!" I cut him off. "That's perfect! It's more then perfect!"

He grins. "I'll be there soon baby boy. Try not to have anymore nightmares about me till then ok? At least not till I'm able to hold you and tell you it'll be ok."

I nod through the joyous tears. "I will."

"Hey baby?" He asks.

"Y-yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."