Meeting the Residents of Phoniex Drop

Garroth: Where should I take you first?

Modzilla: I'd like to meet some of the residents here in this Phoniex Drop.

Garroth: Ok then, follow me!

Modzilla, Polly, Laila, Tommy, Prince Rease, and Prince Marsh follow Garroth to Phoniex Drop

Laila: Wow, how beautiful.

Polly: It's kinda old fashioned...

Laila slaps Polly

Polly: Hey! Fine I'll be nice.

Laila: Good!

Asmara: I'm glad to be back in Ru'an, this village looks beautiful.

Garroth: Fifteen years ago it was bigger and had more inhabitants.

Polly sees Laurence walking with a guy with blue hair

Polly: Who's that?

Garroth: Oh that's Dante, he's now the head guard of Phoniex Drop.

Dante: Hey Garroth! Laurence was telling me about these people and the other dimension, it was very interesting but I'm concerned about Zane being out of the Irene Dimension.

Laila: You keep mentioning Zane and we've seen what he's done, how can he be a bigger threat than that?

Dante: Fifteen years ago Phoniex Drop had to go to war because of him and before I came here I heard he had placed a curse on a baby and we saw him burn our ally Meteli to the ground for helping us in the war.

Laila: ...

Dante: Right now we have bigger problems though, another region may invade us at any time so we rebuilt our alliance and hopefully we won't come to war.

Modzilla: How strong is this region? It doesn't sound that strong!

Dante: The region of Tu'la is invading and they already took O'khasis and Nahakara villages. O'khasis is the big powerhouse in the Ru'an region with Scaleswind being the second.

Garroth: I'm glad we have Scaleswind in our alliance, we barely made it out of the last war and with Scaleswind in our alliance we should be able to make it through.

Modzilla: Oh...

Garroth: Even though O'khasis did some horrible things fifteen years ago I wish I could visit it, but given its current state that'll have to be put off.

Polly: If this place did all those horrible things why in minecraftia would you want to go there?

Garroth: My father is the Lord of O'khasis and Zane the High Priest is unbelievlly my... Brother!

Polly: !!!

Garroth: Yeah he and I never got along well and were distant from each other.

Laurence: Me neither, I wouldn't want to have Zane as a brother. Besides I already have Cadenza, but she lives in New Meteli so we don't see her that often.

Dante: Garroth's not the only one with a realitive who's evil, my brother Gene is the shadow knight commander.

Modzilla: Wow you guys must've had a though childhood.

Garroth: Laurence had it worst, he was an orphan growing up.

Laurence: Yup that's true.

Laila sees Aphmau waling with a guy with blond hair

Laila: Is that her son Levin?

Laurence: Yup that's him, she found him on her doorstep one day and decided to raise him, but during the fifteen years we were trapped in the Irene Dimension his caretaker Zoey, an elf, took care of him.

Laila: Are there any more people who live here?

Laurence: Yup, you can go meet them now!

Hey guys cat here and that chapter took me longer than I thought it would, ps I know this is not the day I normally upload this, but I forgot to yesterday and I don't have one of the stories I'd normally post today ready so yeah I hope you enjoyed cat out!