A new hope

Laurence:There might be a way to cure your brother but I'm not sure...

Prince Marsh:Plese I'll do anything to cure him!

Laurence:I remember Lucinda telling me that a powerful witchcraft user could undo it, but it would take a lot of items for the ritual.

Asmara comes

Asmara:Laurence have you told him yet?

Laurence:Yes!

Asmara:Good, now we need to tell the others about some safety precautions.

Prince Marsh:What precautions?

Laurence:Well tell you along with the others.

Timeskip, they told them about the shadow knight thing

Modzilla:Wow, so he can do what you do?

Laurence:Well not exactly, a shadow knight would have to get really angry to do that sort of thing.

Prince Reace:...

Laurence:Now for the safety precautions, if Reace ever gets mad, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND GET AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE UNTIL APHMAU CAN COME TO HELP, YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE AN ANGRY SHADOW KNIGHT OR BE NEAR ONE!

Asmara:Laurence is right, but why Aphmau though? Can't you get someone else to help?

Laurence:Aphmau has some kind of power with that kind of things, she was able to calm me down.

Garroth runs in carrying an unconscious Aphmau

Laurence:What's going on, what happened to Aphmau?

Garroth:We were in the middle of the fight when Zane aimed a dart at her, and she didn't move away fast enough.

Modzilla:Quick, put her down on the bed.

Reace gets off the bed and Garroth lays Aphmau down on it

Laurence:Did he say anything about the dart, and what it was?

Garroth:All he said was, I hope you enjoy being a cat again, and then he broke out into evil laughter, then he left.

Polly:What did he mean by cat again, Aphmau is not a cat.

Laurence:Uh oh, I think I know what he means, Katelyn is going to kill him. 

Laurence faints

Katelyn:Wait what's happening?

Katelyn faints

Garroth:I know what Zane meant now! And why Laurence said Katelyn would kill Zane.

Modzilla:Well what is it?  

And that's it for this chapter, and I think you all know what I mean (^0w0^), and why I put in I hope you like being a cat again hope you enjoy cat out!