ch2. The necklace and other stuff

~Narrator(me)~

One day Kushina noticed that Naruto and Kyler had marks from the demon fox's chakra on their stomachs when she was helping them get dressed.

~Kushina~

I dressed my beautiful daughter Kyler. She wore a pair of black legging shorts or whatever they were called, and a dark purple shirt that showed her shoulders and her navy sandals. I also braided Kyler's long black hair. After that I went to dress her brother Naruto. I dressed him in his favorite orange jumpsuit and navy sandals. I gave him a hug. " Go tell your sister to go downstairs for breakfast please." He nodded. I went into my bedroom only to find my husband Minato still asleep. " Minato! Get up!" He shot up like a bullet."I'm up! I'm up!" I walked over to him and gave him a kiss. "I love you knucklehead." I went to my jewelry box and grabbed a necklace/locket, that was a symbol of the Uzumaki and Namikaze clans. Bash!!!! I ran downstairs.

~Minato~

I got up and went downstairs after Kushina, but first I grabbed my Hokage coat. " WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?" Kushina called. " Naruto is what happened. He got on top of the refrigerator and knocked over a pot and it hit my head!!" I heard Kyler say. "Well are you okay?" I asked helping her up. I looked up at Naruto and he was wearing my headband. Naruto looked at me and took of the headband and tossed it at Kyler. "It was her idea!" " WHAT?! Naruto you are such a lier!" "Hey no name calling and blaming each other." Kushina said. "Father, here's your headband." Kyler said. "Thanks." I gave her hug. I smiled.

~Kyler~

My father smiled at me. I smiled back. Naruto put on father's headband when he knows he's not allowed." Mother, what's on the agenda for today?" Naruto and I asked. "Well listen to you two using fancy words." Mother said. Naruto smiled ear to ear. I giggled. "Did you just giggle?" Naruto asked. "Uh. No. Yes. Maybe?" I stuttered. "Ha! You did! Believe it!" Naruto laughed. I sweat dropped. Our doorbell rang.

~Kushina~

I went to the door, with my necklace still in my hand. "Oh, Hello Lord 5th." I bowed. Lady Tsunade is the 5th Hokage, granddaughter of the third. "Hello Miss Kushina. May I talk to you and Minato somewhere private if you don't mind?" "Oh yes of course come in. But first let me get my children their breakfast please." I got the kids poptarts. Kyler jumped happily. "Oh my gerd! Thanks Mom! I love poptarts!" I laughed. Minato and Tsunade sweat dropped. I led her to Minato and I's room. "So.... What is it that we need to talk about?" Minato asked.

Hey guyz!!! Just to let you know I am SO SO SO SORRY that I have been neglecting to update. I am to lazy, and I also am making my other fanfictions. BTW, I also have this story written in a blue spiral notebook, and I haven't been updating in the notebook either..... I am ashamed of myself. Also if you write a Naruto fan fiction or is currently making one let me know about it and also UPDATE IT!!! I have so many fanfictions that nobody is updating them and I want to cry!! THEY ARE SO. ADDICTING!!! Anyway I'm shutting up now... BYE!

~Gaara_lover_Naruto aka FoxesxFoxythepirates 😜