Oops.

Well, how am I suppose to figure that out?

"You could've told me that when we was having birthday sex."

"Sorry, my fault you're so goddamn attractive!"

"I am?"

"Yeah, you are."

"Well then."

She repeated what I said.

"Do you have the oil can? I'm rusting bad."

"I don't have it. I thought you had it. If you don't have it, then Jordan, you're gonna rust out if you 'feel'. I don't want the love of my life to die like that."

"Don't say that! You'll never know what will happen if I rust out so you don't need to jump into conclusions like that."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Just know that It's your birthday, your mom died- DON'T FAINT!"

"I won't. It's still my birthday and I need to accept the fact that I'm motherless until the day I die."

She then cries hysterically. I can't feel anymore because if I do, I rust. Why is this hard? I need some new software that will allow me to feel like a human with no guaranteed of rusting.

But for her, I feel sad for her. She has no one but us, me, Mr. Cordova, and Mr. Nicoleson. Why is life so hard for her? Why does every painfully emotional day for her, panfully emotional to the point when she wants to die?

I'm rusting because of her.

"You don't have to feel for me. Why don't I just end my life right here, right now."

"If you jump, I will most definitely catch you. Don't do it. I'm here for you."

I grab her and kiss her with a passion. We lasted for about thirty seconds.

"Thank you for caring."

DAMN! An emotion!

The rusting was so bad, it spreaded from my stomach, to my legs. It was really hard  to move.

But then...

The rusting was gone after I kissed Jacey. Wait, the rusting is gome?

"Jacey! The rusting, it's gone!"

"Really? How? Why?"

"From the kiss. I love you."

"I love you too."

We kissed passionately again which lasted for a minute.

All of a Creator-damn sudden, Max flew from out of the blue, and grabbed me really hard. Jacey screamed really loud which startled me a bit, making me a bit weak.

"Found you!" He said.

"What do you want from me?"

"Revenge! I want to kill you so bad! but I can't. You killed one of ours, so as of command, I must take you to get tortured and become one of ours."

"I will never be one of yours!"

I kicked him really hard which got me loose. I was in for a fight of my life, again.

Every hit I tried to give him, was bliocked with his major reflexes. He's extremely better than me. He then grabs me and punches me real hard. I am defeated.

Jacey was creaming and crying for me to get up and defeat him, but what's the use, I'm as weak and pointless as her, no offense.

A chopper came up from up above and took me away with their net. Max jumped on. It was Richard High that got me. I didn't know what to do, the nets was too strong for me. I couldn't break loose from them. I need help.

"Jacey!" I screamed.

"I got you."

She then grabs something sharp and tries to cut me lose while I was being lifted. It didn't work at all.

Goodbye Jacey, I hope something pulls us together.

---Jacey's POV---

This event is just like the ending of Season one of Beauty and the Beast. My emotions are above the roof right now.

He was being carried away and the first instinct was to find him. 

I rush downstairs from the building and I end up searching every part of Los Angelas by myself. I was petrified.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

SO HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT SHORT CHAPTER???

Comment below your opinions.

and don't forget to Vote as well.

and follow me for more chapters.

and add this to your library :3

I know this is short but I have some good ass ideas that was suppose to be in this chapter, but I decided to save it for next chapter.

So um, Thanks so much <3