"Dad." I walked over to my old man and gave him a hug.

"Seems like I'm just in time." Ryan held his oldest son. "I hear I have a grandson?"

"He's beautiful just like his mother, I need to find her dad."

"We will son."

"Dad." Reid came running over and hugged him. "How did you know?"

"Your grandmother contacted me, let me know what was going on, I got here as soon as I could. It's time for all of this to be over."

KaEl laid in the middle of the hospital bed as Doc Baker listen to his chest. His wife sat on the side of his bed holding his tiny hand. My grandmother sat next to her praying to the moon goddess for everything to be alright. My father stood by the door and smiled at his grandson as I tried my best to hide my emotions. She should be here with us, holding our son as I hold the both of them. God I pray that day happens, and soon.  As soon as I find out KaEl is safe, I'm going to kill Damon and MySean and get my mate.

"Everything sounds good, his heart is strong and his lungs are clear. He is a healthy baby, she did good." Doc Bakers voice cracked. "I can't help but think about the last conversation I had with her. I was so mean to her, told her she was a disgrace. I made her feel ashamed of herself, I should have listened to her. I should have let her explain and now look where we are. All crowded in a room with regret."

"It's not your fault, it's mines. I was too scared of loosing her that I pushed her into the arms of her captures. I thought I was doing the right thing, I thought I was protecting them. But I promise to you, that when I get her back, I'm never letting her go."

Ebony

I sat at the table and looked around my surroundings, it was a big open room probably used to be a warehouse. An elegant table sat in the middle of the room with candles lit and flowers on top. MySean led me over and pulled out a chair for me. Damon sat at the head of the table like a king on his throne, this was it, my new life. He snapped his finger and three women came from a room carrying trays of food, all three kept their heads bowed, never once making eye contact. I looked down at the plate that was placed in front of me and my stomach growled but I was refusing to eat.

"I'm so glad you joined us, Ebony." Damon picked up his glass of orange juice and took a sip. "My omega's have worked very hard to prepare this meal for our new princess. Please eat up, it's not poisoned." He laughed out loud. 

I looked over at MySean who was already devouring his plate. I picked up the fork and took a bite of my eggs. All morning I had been planning my escape in my head, and if I want to succeed I will need my strength. I looked around the table and noticed Kristy was not with us. I wondered if that meant she was some where taking care of KalEl.  "Where are we?" I asked taking another bite of my eggs.

"Home, although now that our business is finish here. I have been making plans to relocate. How does Canada sound?"

"Cold." MySean shoved some bacon in his mouth. "Actually now that this is over I was thinking that Ebony and I would head in another direction."

"Oh really, since when do you have permission to think for yourself?" Damon looked up from his plate.

"Dad I did what you asked of me." MySean raised his voice.

"And you will continue to do as I ask." Damon raised his sounding more powerful.

I sat in silence as they had a stare down, if this plays out right they will kill each other. MySean stood and walked away from the table leaving me alone with Damon. I kept my eyes down on my plate as he took MySean's seat next to me. "You remind me so much of Amiria, she was such a beautiful women. We loved each other so much." He stroked the side of my face, and I turned my head. He was talking about Jaiden's mom and I wanted to cry because I knew he had killed her. "I've never loved another women since her. Her smile is what I think about at night when I close my eyes, I bet you have a beautiful smile too." He turned my head and tried to kiss me.