Im a superhero

Jenna's pov

Walking down the streets I head to an old abandoned mansion that would suffice for my niece and nephew. They were the two young children i had pulled out of the gym. I grinned as I thought back to what I did to Rachel. But then a a soft voice broke my bloody thoughts.

"J? What did aunt Rachel do? Why did you hurt her?"

Then a boys voice broke out. "Yeah and why did your hair turn red? Are you a superhero?!?"

I look down at my 5 year old niece Cauley and 6 year old nephew Colt. I sigh and said, " Remember the bad villains in the movies? Like the Joker and Bane in Batman? Well Rachel is like them. She's bad. I'm a superhero now. I'll protect you."

They both smiled and hugged me. I looked up and see we made it to the mansion.

I walk up the steps and lead the kids inside. I walk around till I reach the doors to the basement.

"J, do we have to go down there? It's scary."

I look at Cauley and smiled softly. " Sure kiddo. Colt watch your sister as I go turn the heat, water, and electricity on."

He nods and I walk down the creaky stairs and turn everything on. I get this feeling that's something's wrong and I race back upstairs to see the Italian from the gym, along with his gang. In the hands of the German was Colt trying to fight him. In the hands of the British guy was Cauley, crying her eyes out.

"Hello, bella."